Chapter 30

I know! I told you guys that the update would be early. I know.. i know... I'm sorry.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Jennifer yelled. She grabbed her arm and violently pulled Grace towards her.

"Get off me!" She yanked her arm out of her grip.

"Why did you tell him?! I was going to tell hi-"

"Were you?" Grace scoffed. "You are a fucking coward, man. Shouldn't you be glad I did it for you?"

"You are an asshole." She sorrowfully glanced at her. "We were your friends! And now, all you care about making our lives miserable!"

"Did you even think about me as a friend? Or was it because of my 'dad's money', huh?"

"Seriously? You are gonna say that now?!"

"Yeah! Because when were you actually my friend?! Ever since you became friends with him, you completely fucking forgot about me! When were you ever with me, huh? You were never there when I wanted to talk to you because you were too fucking bonding with your bestfriend." Jennifer softened the moment she saw the bitter look on her face but soon, a smirk replaced her expression.

"But, it was fun. Bonding with him. He even told me he was gay. I bet you didn't know that."

"So fucking what?! He's gay! Big deal! What is even wrong with that?!"

"So.. Now, you are defending him? Woahh... We have a hypocrite." She raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you like this?!"

"Because I am an bad bad person. I am the queen fucking bitch. I have no feelings and I love to make people miserable. Isn't that right?" She said, sarcastically. "But you. Weren't you the so-called 'bestfriend'? Where were you when everyone looked down on him and bullied him because you told everyone he was gay, huh? Why didn't you defend him then?"

Jennifer stood there, speechless.

"I'll tell you. Because you are a coward and a fucking hypocrite. Don't paste your faults on someone else because you're too guilty to deal with them. Maybe, instead of showering him with gifts, take responsibility for what you did. Then, maybe he'll actually forgive you."

She glared at Jennifer one last time before she disappeared in the huge swamp of people.

"Leave me alone, you assholes!"

"Uh-huh darling. Where are you going this early? Drink this, atleast. Hank, baby, can you hold him for while?" Grace gestured to one of the more muscular guys standing behind her.

He cringed. "I don't want to touch that. What if catch cooties?" He cackled and high-fived a lanky guy beside him.

"Goodness. What are you? 5?" Grace rolled her eyes.

"Seriously though. What if he's a perv? I don't wanna-"

"Just shut up and do what I said. I'm not here to listen to your bullshit."

Hank grumbled something under his breath and grabbed Team's shoulders.

"Grace, why are you doing this to me?" He cried out.

"Nothing. Sharing a drink." She popped the can open and poured the sticky sweet liquid all over Team's head.

Team struggled under Hank's grip but failed. He glared at Grace and kicked her in the shin. "Asshole."

Hank pushed him into a wall and punched him in the stomach. Team clutched his stomach tightly, his face scrunched up in pain.

"Goodness. You are so annoying. No wonder noone cares about you. Your parents ditched you. Even your friends hate you."