23. In The Car

Chuuya P. O. V

What is going on Y/N?!

Milion questions scorched heat in my mind.

To hopefully eleveate some pressure I paced around the room. Trying to ignore the itch to grab my phone and call her.

She was soo pale when she dashed off, it was a family emergency and I felt like it wasn't my place to meddle in it.

Yet I still couldn't help but worry.

As threw myself back on the couch the prayful sound of my phone ringing came.

I latch onto it.

"Y/N?!"

"Chuuya?"

Her voice was a meer mouse squeek.

"I'm soo sorry to call you this late but could you please come and pick me up?"

I was already grabbing my jacket "Don't be sorry please. I'll be there soon"

A sniff came from the other side "Thank you"

I could feel the saws of pain in her throat...

"Do you need me to stay on the phone with you?" I ask locking my doors behind me.

"Thank you but... No need and you should also be careful while driving"

I get into my car "If you say soo..."

The engine started to vroom to life as the line cut.

Third person P. O. V

Dark coats of cold layed over the dark.

You stood on the side of the road. Eyes dazed away in the sky.

Behind you sirens of cure and death wailed like spoiled children.

And the death one plauged your sight.

You grasp your coat's sleeve as your lip senselesly wobbled and your core sickeningly shivered.

"Was I also going to die?" your mind streamed.

Your couldn't answer as car pulled up in front of you.

Out the window you saw the reflection  of Chuuya's red hair.

It was soon you ended up in the seat next to him.

The engine slowly purred behind you as Chuuya's voice broke the deafening barrier in your ears.

"Is it bad?"

The sight of the hospital melted behind you as the car started moving.

"Nana died."

Your e/c pair of pain reflections met Chuuya's eyes.

"Y/N that's-" he stopped mid way "I'm so sorry..."

A cold breath hissed over the skin your lips "Its fine... At least I had a proper goodbye with her"

Goodbye part was when you said goodbye to your stone cold face.

And broke down to tears.

Chuuya's sight went back to you.

As soon as a spot opened he stopped the car on the side of the road. Opening his door he got outside and moved to sit in the back.

"What are you doing?" you stammer out.

His hand pats the seat next to him "Willing to join me? This place has more space so I can hug you properly..."

You listen and move to the back for the ginger's arms to quickly wrap around you.

Chuuya P. O. V

My nose got buried in her neck as felt her chest hiccup against mine with sobs.

"I have no clue what I'm going to do now... First the whole accident at the competition, the Agency hates me, I almost lost you and now Nana is gone!"

I soothed her back, my own eyes pricking in saltiness of tears.

"I... What am I going to do?"

I wish I could tell you love....

I swallow my fear and take her cheeks in my hands  "Nothing for now... Give yourself time to heal. You can't use a broken jug... You need to fix it first"

I also don't know what to do... But for you I'm determined to stay strong.

"You got me and I got you" I kissed her teary cheek "I think we got the tools to fight this."

A couple more tears glossed over her s/c skin.

My hand pulled her head back to my chest. She was a metallic shade of cold to my touch.

I laid my back on the seat with her on my cheats trying to warm her up.

Even her heart was racing like a little scared bunny against mine.

"I'm really sorry for this mess... " her voice croacked "But I cherish you being here with me a lot... I love you Chuuya."

OK, I didn't expect that!

"I love you too and stop apologizing for God's sake you dumbass!"

Y/N's chuckle glimmered on my chest.
"I just felt like I should"

I stroked her hair.

Smile more for me... Please