5. I Love Your Smile

Third person P. O. V

Today we are playing a game of spot an angry ginger.

Can you find him? 

Of course you can't, he is so short!

Maybe instead of waisting our time looking for that shortie we let his now approaching friend lead us to him.

Reader P. O. V

"Rough day?"

Chuuya looks up at me with colourless eyes.

When eyes as bule as his can even become colourless that's when I know something is wrong.

"Mhm..." mumurs off him.

I sit next to him on the frozen bench he was occuping.

"Wanna talk about it?" 

I follow the lines of his face, wich was beaten fair and square with fatigue. 

"Eeeghh... Mori is pushing me to the max again! The fucking championship will be the death of me!"

He throws his head back, holding his percious hat. 

"Ah fuck! I forgot the Port skaters were also competing!" My tired sighs join his "Back to pretending we hate each other again~"

Chuuya nods back at me.

I keep looking at him, and the longer I do the more he reminded me of a wounded bird. 

"I love you Chuuya, that's why I will say this but... Maybe you should reatire?"

"And maybe you should learn to shut your mouth?!?"

Chuuya P. O. V

I just then realize what I said.

"Wow... OK, no need to be rude!"

Her gentle eyes and her worrie for me were salt to my wound.

I'm a fucking idiot. 

I hide from those eyes by pulling my hat down to my nose. 

"I'm really sorry Y/N... for yelling. It's just that, the Port skaters shaped me" I look at her quickly "They got me where I am. Besides the contract, leaving them seems like betrayal!"

She giggles "Your loyalty is your biggest weakness and your biggest strength Chuuya" 

My hat gets a flick upwards from her "I love that about you..." her breathy sigh comes to my ears "Look.. I can't make decisions for you. I'm your friend not your mother but if I see you this sad and tired again Mori won't live to sunrise"

Her words fuzz into my already swelled up heart. 

"Heh... He should be scared then!"

She smiles "That's my Chuuya! Now, wanna go get some wine. I have to pack tommorow and pretend I hate you so there's no drinks before we get back" 

I take her stretched out hand, letting her pull me off my seat towards her. 

"Sure. Let's go"

God, I love it when she smiles.