14. I'm Sorry Y/N

Third person P. O. V

A flash of your image crosses paths with Chuuya's.

As the music oozes through the your movement, prayers pulse through Chuuya's mind.

This is the fifth time of you practicing the last move in the routine and so far only once did you both get it right.

A spin with a brisk breath and your skate blades rake the ice towards your partner.

Your body cut through the frost, numb to its sharp piercing.

Chuuya's hands then spread a wave of warmth when they wrap around your waist.

Were you really gonna lie to yourself again and say you didn't like it?

You go up in Chuuya's arms for the last spin.

Wind whirls around you in a swift motion for 5 seconds before you stop.

Chuuya keeps holding you, both of you panting.

"Hu- Huf... We did it!" you pant out while holding onto his shoulders for support.

"Yeah!" he breaths out

He keeps the hold on you, eyes not leaving yours.

It's soon you try to wiggle free of his hold.

Chuuya P. O. V

"Uh... Chuuya? You can let me go now"

Lord help me, she's gourgeous...

"Chuuya?"

Fuck this shit, I feel like I could kiss her right now...

"CHUUYA!"

This bangs out the bubble of thoughts in my head.

"Huh?!"

Her eyes cage down to mine. *Can you put me down please?"

" Oh! Sorry... "

I let go of her gently.

And unwillingly...

" Ok... So we got this down. Wanna try it one last time to make sure?"

One more chance to hold you close? Yes please!

"Sure, let's get to it"

- || -

Third person P. O. V

Smell those stale molecules of deodorant in the air?

Me too.

It smells awful but that means that a good competition is in the works.

Speaking of wich another good sign is your's and Chuuya's glares that you share across the rink.

If those glares could speak the whole arena would hear your secret.

And they would hear it loudly.

Then a loud announcement storms through the rink.

"Welcome everybody to day 2 of the competition! Today we are in for quite the treat, as the idea of our sponsors has progressed quite well and today we will see the fruits of its labors. And enjoy the partner skating routines our competitors have prepared!"

A round of applause goes around

"Now let's relax and watch the wonderful routine our-"

You didn't stay to hear the rest.

Instead you vanished into the hallway, your nerves eating away at your very flesh.

Reader P. O. V

Just breath, just breath, just breath...

I won't mess it up, I won't mess it up, I won-

"You ok there?"

I turn to the sound of Chuuya's voice.

"I-I'm... Well, not the best" my voice cracks as I speak.

Chuuya comes near me "Stop it"

"Stop what?"

His finger pokes my forehead.

"That, right there. Stop that head from running wild. We're not gonna mess up"

"But what if-"

"We. Are. Not. Gonna. Mess. Up!"

I was ready to beg to differ but our names got announced as next.

"Looks like it's our turn~" Chuuya spoke in victory.

Oh, that smug bastard!

Third person P. O. V

You two get on the ice as the applause rings in both suspicion and support.

The suspicion largly coming from both your organizations watching your every move.

Then the first beats start to bloom with music around you.

You move first.

Scraping away the fear and worry with your skates your muscles melt into the notes. Following them through the high and low waves of melodies.

Chuuya and you meet with eyes, the determination tender in them, and start to skate together.

Words and the sound plant seeds of shy flowers around you both, that grew more beautiful the more you skate.

Nearing the end it was a warm little garden, shining brighter the quicker you move.

The last move came faster than lighting.

But just as entrancing.

Looks like the practice paid off...

The music disappeared and the large wave of clapping engulfed your hearing.

The two organizations now more surprised than suspicious.

You pull out a smile through your reddened face and pants and look at Chuuya.

The two beads of happiness simmering in your ireses.

The reality blurred out for Chuuya. Even his own gravity now couldn't take him back to Earth.

He got lost in you.

"I'm sorry Y/N... "

He put you down.

"Huh? For wha-"

He kissed you. And you felt delicious electricity course through you.

Chuuya kissed you and everyone saw it.