~A taste of despair~

On this beautiful day, just as the sun began to head towards its crepuscule, the chosen candidates appointed to participate in the Olympian trials boarded the huge traveling boat called "Argo" in order to finally begin this trip they had been so eager to see.

When boarding the massive ship, Samantha, who had spent her entire afternoon stressing about the trip she and the other chosen candidates needed to undertake, felt a cold breeze pass by her, giving her chills and creating utter chaos in her mind as the young lady wondered on what created such a disturbance in her spirit. Although unsure of it, the young lady could feel that something extremely odd was happening on the ship. When walking across the boat's upper deck, Samantha began feeling a strong presence that roamed back and forth across the boat, a strong presence that gave her sensations similar to those she felt in temples when praying with her father, ultimately creating absolute fear in the heart of the young lady. Realizing that it was a presence she had only felt when praising the gods, Samantha instantly became certain in her soul that the presence she sensed wandering across the boat was none other than one of a god.

Filled with tremendous fear, Samantha began shivering in fear as she began wondering if the trip she was about to undertake had been a trap set by the gods to eliminate her. As she shook more and more after every new second, the beautiful bracelets tied to her hand began to make noise, hence attracting the attention of the other passengers traveling with her. When asked if everything was ok by one of the passengers traveling with her, the young lady shook her head in fear and resolved to lay her head down in the lower deck of the boat where the cabins were situated to get some sleep and ignore the monstrous fear that ran after her soul.

Although certain that she was heading towards her demise, Samantha wasn't the only one having a tough time on the boat. Traveling across seas was nothing new to Garcia. After he had dropped his affairs in his cabin, Garcia, the young spartan warrior, laid his head on a soft bed made from hay and became suspicious about the perfection of the trip he and the other chosen candidates had undertaken. When thinking about the numerous villagers sailing with him on the Argo, Garcia began asking himself numerous enigmas. Knowing that the Argo was a powerful and splendid ship only the most powerful warriors would be allowed to travel on, Garcia began wondering why he and the other 300 villagers coming from Delos were all assigned to travel on such an outstanding Warship. Having worked around many priests, Garcia knew better than anyone that no township men were allowed to sail to unknown locations unless the gods or the high priest made them Honorary sailors, a fact which brought more suspicions into the mind of the young warrior.

As he looked up to the ceiling facing him, Garcia began creating many hypotheses in his mind on why he had been chosen to participate in the trip he and the three hundred villagers undertook. Filled with curiosity, the young man stood up and headed to the upper deck, where most passengers were either sitting on their own or trying to socialize with one another. As he walked across the boat, like a hungry lion hidden in a field filled with antelopes, Garcia began swiftly observing every passenger traveling with him in hopes of seeing if the doubts that dwelled in his mind weren't simple fruits of his imagination. After scouting the upper deck several times, Garcia realized several things about the weird he undertook, the first being that the 300 villagers traveling with him all bestowed emotionless expressions. Although alive, their actions seemed unnatural and were done without any emotion, making the bright young warrior understand that they were all possessed or controlled by some sort of magic that he was yet able to comprehend.

When doing further research, the young warrior wittily realized that they were 4 other passengers on the upper deck who looked and behaved nothing like Dion's villagers. When looking at these strangers, Garcia quickly discerned that their appearance alone wouldn't be enough to separate them from the crowd of possessed villagers traveling with him. But after silently watching the four youngsters he thought to be different from the pack of possessed villagers surrounding him, Garcia would swiftly realize that he wasn't the only one to have a thunder emblem residuals on his harm.