19

Hey this chapter has no title. If you can think of a title for it, I'll use your title and dedicate this chapter to you. Thanks guys.

- Kate

Chapter 19 :

*Liam's POV; when Kate left*

   Kate was denying me eye contact. "I'm going to see him. Now. I'll be back by tomorrow." My stomach tightened, what did she not understand about Travis? He was an old pedophile that was seriously messed up in the head. He would probably freaking rape or kill her! Or both!

   "You're staying here." I noticed her stiffen and thought that maybe I had made my point.

   "You can't make me."

   She walked out the door and I yelled, "Who are you going to stay the night with?!"

   She didn't even turn around to look at me before saying, "Trav." And slamming the door.

   "KATE!" I wanted to get out of bed and run after her, but of course I was stuck. "Kate you dumbass!" She couldn't stay the night with Travis. He would hurt her. I could feel it. With our dad dead, Travis had no reason to be nice to us anymore. What if he raped her? I shuttered.

   Kate was probably the least sexually active person I knew. I mean, for real, she was an 18-almost-19-year-old virgin. She'd had like a total of three boyfriends before she was 16, and maybe had like two more since then. She wasn't ever really into the dating thing. She was so innocent. What if Travis took away her virginity. I let out a scream at the thought of that 39 year old man, getting my twin sister high and then stealing her virginity when she was none the wiser. It would crush her. 

*Zayn's POV; when Harry and Emily left*

   The elevator door closed behind Harry and Emily and I stood up, sighing. Harry had sex on the brain, and he wouldn't stop until he got it. I just prayed to God that he didn't get it anywhere NEAR my room. I couldn't find the nurse, so I began wandering the halls on my own, searching for Liam. After about a minute I heard a scream echoing off the walls and recognized Liam. It was coming from just a couple doors down. In an instant my hand was wrapped around the doorknob.

   "Liam?" I pushed the door open to find Liam sitting up in bed, screaming into a pillow. It reminded me of a cheesy chick-flick. "Liam!" He continued to scream. I let the door fall shut behind me and approached the side of his bed, grabbing the pillow and slowly taking it away from his face. As soon as he saw me he clamped his mouth shut and avoided my eyes. "Liam, look at me." He reluctantly looked me in the eye as I took in his face. He'd obviously been crying, he was red and his eyes were all puffy, but I didn't ask him why.

   I hugged him but he didn't hug back, just hid his face in my shirt. Soon I could feel his tears soaking through my shirt as he started to cry again. "What's wrong? Is it the pain? I'll go find a nurse."

   I began to pull away from him but he grabbed me. "No!" I stopped, waiting for him to continue. "It's Kate." Gosh those two really cared about each other. I nodded him on and all he said is, "We have to go with her."

   "But you're-"

   "Go get a wheelchair. Hurry." I was out the door in an instant, with no idea how this would work or why I agreed to it.  

 *Kate's POV; From Last Time*

   I didn't remember falling asleep, but I didn't remember dreaming either. I woke up, shaking on the cold floor. Why was I on the floor? I looked up and saw an arm hanging off the bunk, and sat up. I ended up nose to nose with Blake. "Hey Rodriguez." He just stared at me. "Why's it so cold in here?"