Coffee Shop; 7

• Dedicated to Louis Tomlinson

The Coffee Shop ; 7

*Kate's POV*

   His arms wrapped around my waist at the last second, knocking the air out of me. He grunted and shifted his hands so they were under my arms. He dragged me back up to the roof and let me catch my breath before carrying me bridal style away from the edge.

   When he put me down I realized that he wore his jacket as a cape and I giggled. "You're laughing?!" He seemed shocked, "You just about fell twenty-two floors to your death, and you're LAUGHING?"

   I nodded, "You're my Superman. You even have a cape!"

   He started laughing too, "You're crazy!"

   We laughed together until I said, "You can't take everything seriously, or you'll live your life in fear."

   "That's some good advice. Where'd you get it?"

   "Made it up myself!"

   "How philosophical of you." I burst out laughing and hugged him.

   "Thanks for saving me Louis."

   "No problem, sweetcheeks." He chuckled and hugged me back. "Why don't you laugh some place safer than the roof of a hospital?"

   "Hey! You remember!" He nodded, "You didn't know who I was that day."

   "But I do now." He had a weird look and when I asked him about it he said, "If I had known who you were that day, I would've made you come inside with me you know. You wouldn't have gotten kidnapped by that nutcase."

    "Louis it wasn't your fault. He'd be following me. He was just waiting for a chance to take me," I frowned, "Not your fault at all."

   We stood in silence until I hugged him again, "Thanks anyways."

   "We might have to stop hugging so much, you're boyfriend might get jealous." Louis winked.

   "I don't have a boyfriend, silly!"

   He seemed genuinely shocked "What about Niall?!"

   I shook my head, "He hasn't asked me yet."

   "Well you guys seemed like it earlier, in the car. And you're all he was talking about before you woke up."

   "Maybe if he would just ASK ME!" I could tell I was blushing and hoped Louis hadn't noticed.

   "Well. Before he does ask you and I'm not aloud to anymore, would you like to go out for coffee with me?" He was grinning and I managed to nod. "Then let's go, Katylin!"

   I took my shoe out of the door and we ran down the stairs. We pass room 2209 on our way to the elevator and the lady in it screams, "That's her! THAT'S HER!!" We ran the rest of the way to the elevator, the doors opened as we got there and we hurried in.

   I pressed the close door button again and again until the doors slid shut and Louis said, "Who was that?"

   "Well I was walking around on her window ledge, right before you showed up, and she kind of freaked out."

   "Is that why you were laughing so hard?"

   "Yeah." He tried not to laughed but burst out laughing just as the doors slid open again. It was a doctor, from floor 16. The rest of the way down the elevator didn't stop and Louis didn't either. The doctor shot him a nasty look and I shrugged my shoulders. As we reached the first floor Louis pulled himself together, and managed to keep from laughing until we were outside.