Justin; 15

A/N: I'm disappointed in you guys. Our other story hasn't broken 100 reads yet. READ IT. NOW. OR NO MORE PITA FOR YOU. Ha, PITA nazi. (Seinfeld? Soup Nazi? Anybody watch that? No? Okay....) Well um enjoy chapter 15, and then go enjoy 'Don't You Dare Tell Me A Lie'

Thanks,

Kate xxx

Chapter 15; Justin

*Kira's POV*

   We walked into this restaurant, Mcallister's Deli. I'd never heard of it before, but Louis said it was good. I didn't know what to order, so I settled on a kid's mac'n'cheese, you can't go wrong with mac'n'cheese. Louis laughed and ordered his food, and as we went to sit down a little girl, about seven years old, came running across the restaurant. I heard a yell from a table in the far corner, "Gabriela Marie Roderiguez! Get back over here!"

   The girl was running towards us, and Louis' mouth was hanging open as she reached us and wrapped herself around my leg. With her face buried in my sweatpants, she said, "You're really pretty, ma'am."

   I felt myself blushing, "Why thank you," I looked over to Louis who shrugged, I looked back at the girl. "May I ask your name?"

   The girl murmured, "Gabby," and looked up at me, still embracing my leg. "Gabby Roderiguez!"

   I leaned down, so I could whisper to her, "That's a very pretty name."

   She was grinning and let go of my leg so she could jump up and down. She looked around me and saw Louis, "Is that Louis TOMLINSON?" I nodded. She looked wide eyed, from Louis to me and back to him, "Are you guys DATING?" I didn't know what to say, and when I looked up, everyone in the restaurant was staring at us. I froze. I didn't know what to say. Gosh I hated public speaking, especially in front of people I did't know.

   "Yeah, we kinda are." I felt Louis' arms find their way around my waist and relaxed, I didn't have to say anything, thank God.

   "Can I have a picture with you two?" Gabby seemed more shy now that she'd confirmed that it was Louis.

   I looked up at Louis and he nodded. I looked back to Gabby, "Of course!" Louis and I both whipped out our iPhones. Mine was black, his was white. He kindly asked the lady working the register to take the pictures and she said yes. I gave her my iPhone and laughed as Louis picked up Gabby and lifted her onto his back. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he held her legs, piggyback style. I awkwardly stood on Lou's right, but before the lady took the picture, I felt his arms back around my waist and I smiled.

   The lady handed me my phone back and I looked at the picture, "New twitter icon!" Louis beamed and Gabby looked astonished.

   I felt someone tap me on the shoulder and I turned around to see what looked like an older Gabby. "I need Gabs, sorry, but we have to go."

   "Oh, that's fine," I turned around to face Gabby, "Gabby, it's time for you to leave!"

   The girl behind me held out her hand, "Come on Gabs, Mommy will be home soon."

   Louis set her down and Gabby grabbed the girl's hand, "Fine sissy." She looked back up at me, "Bye pretty lady!" Then to Louis, "By Louis!"

   "Bye Gabby!" Louis and I chorused, waving as her sister led her out the door.

   I faced Louis, "Does that happen a lot?"

   "Every once in awhile, yeah, it happens."

   "It was fun!" I giggled and a lady brought our food to us on a tray.