BrinDew & Dinner; 14

Chapter 14; BrinDew & Dinner

*Kate's POV(we're back with Niall, remember?)*

   In about 10 seconds, that night and the next day flashed through my mind and I was left sad, angry and terribly confused. I noticed i was standing up now.

   "Katylin? Katylin Payne?" I managed to focus on Cameron's face. Why was he here, at Travis' place? Oh God my head was pounding. "Fancy seeing you here! Last time I saw... Why, the last time I saw YOU," He stepped closer to me, "I did this." What the hell was he talking about? He pulled me into him and planted his lips on mine. That's hot. I started to kiss him back because, hey, you only live once. What can I say? Cameron was one sexy lad.

   It was just us, the world was gone. Things were heating up and as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him harder, I felt a tug on the bottom of my shirt and lifted my arms instead, so he could take it off. "Katy," He stopped kissing me for a moment, "I've always wanted to do this with you."

   I giggled, "I love youuu, Niall." He kissed me again. Suddenly I got this mental picture of a baby with a mustache and pushed him away, busting out laughing. And then the baby was there. On the floor. Laughing. At me. Oh my fuck. "LOOK AT THE STACHE ON THAT BABY!" I doubled over laughing, falling to the ground. "OH MY GOD, LOOK AT IT!" I was shaking and everything went black except the baby. It was glowing. "IT GLOWS IN THE DARK, GUYS!" Then the baby disappeared.

*Niall's POV; Minutes Earlier*

   Kate pulled me thought the door, and promptly ran in to somebody. She fell backwards and I caught her by the armpits. She mumbled something about a welcoming committee and stared at the guy standing in front of us. After about 7 seconds I lifted her onto her feet and sighed. After another 7-ish seconds she blinked and the guy said, "Katylin? Katylin Payne?"

   She knew this guy? This wasn't Travis... It couldn't be. He was too young. He looked younger than Kate and I, both. I noticed she looked unstable standing there. I reached out to steady her as the guy said, "Fancy seeing you here! Last time I saw... Why, the last time I saw you," He closed the space between him and Kate with one step. What was he doing? I began to protest but he cut me off, "I did this." I watched as he wrapped his arms around her and forced a kiss. I was shocked. 'S'okay. She'll stop him.' I told myself.

   Only she didn't. She started to kiss him back and I was surprised as hell. And mad. I was DEFINITELY mad. "Hey!" I threw a hand on the guy's arm, "Cut it out!" He shoved me back roughly and grinned as he started to take off her shirt.

   I hadn't had a chance to see under that shirt, and I sure as hell was NOT letting him have one either. But he stopped suddenly, "Katy," He kissed her forehead and I felt my blood boil. "I've always wanted to do this with you."

   He was going in for another kiss, from MY girlfriend, and that's when I threw the first punch. It hit him square in the jaw, but Kate didn't seem to notice. All she did was giggle and say, "I love youuuu, Niaaallll!" Her words were slurred, kind of like a drunk's.

   The guy started to kiss her again and I was ready to fix him so he could never have children, when it hit me. She'd said Niall. "She said me." I stood there for a minute. "She said ME!" I was grinning like a freaking retard, and I don't know why. It was just an 'I Love You,' no big deal. Maybe it was the way she said it. Maybe it was how she thought she was making out with me. I don't know.

   The next thing I knew, Kate was laughing and the guy slammed into the wall next to me, looking surprised. I turned to face Kate and found her pointing at a stain on the carpet. Was that... blood? What?! Then she screamed, "LOOK AT THE STACHE ON THAT BABY!" Um what baby? Gosh. She must be sleep deprived or something. "OH MY GOD, LOOK AT IT!" The guy seemed honest to God, FREAKED. OUT. He got up and ran down the hallway, disappearing into a room as Kate fell down, laughing her ass off. She was now on the ground shaking with laughter,  "IT GLOWS IN THE DARK, GUYS!"