awkward.

smut warning lolz :P

My mind was focused on one thing and one thing only. Her. The way that her soft lips touched mine, the way that she grabbed my hands, the soft moans that escaped from in between our mouths. Her, her, her. 

Then, things started to get a bit R-rated, and quickly. It just kind of... happened.

We both quickly took off our shirts and Komaru locked the door. In that moment, she was the thing I wanted most. 

She unhooked my bra as we were making out, and then paused for a second. Parting our lips and looking me straight in the eyes, her face completely red, and I'm sure mine was, too.

"Are you um... ready for something like this? Because we can stop."

"No, keep going..." I said, pulling her back in.

Next thing I know, my bra and skirt were off, and so were hers. She pushed herself of top of me, my hair laid out all messy on the pillow. Her head started travelling downwards, kissing my neck, and then my chest. Then, her hand started making its way down. It moved my panties out of the way and then stroked me slowly down there. I started to moan. She stuck her finger inside me. My moans got louder. She slowly kept adding more fingers and then... shit. I think I moaned too loud. What the fuck would Makoto think about this? My hand quickly slapped over my mouth, realizing what I had just done. Komaru looked at me, her eyes super wide.

"I think I heard footsteps" She whispered to me, completely panicking.

*knock knock*

Komaru pulled away from me and swiftly started getting dressed. She threw my clothes at me, signaling for me to put them back on. I think that was the fastest I've ever put clothes on. I fixed up my hair and sat back on the bed as if nothing happened. 

Komaru slowly unlocked and then opened the bedroom door.

It was Makoto.

(326 words-ugh, I need to start writing longer chapters.)