Chapter 11 - Mara Rizzo

I woke up the next morning feeling surprisingly well-rested. I rolled over to see it was 11 and was so happy no one woke me up. I sat up and a blanket fell off me. I quickly realized it was not mine. I smiled at the thought that someone came into my room and tucked me in while I slept. I looked over to my phone to see I had five missed text messages from Bakugo. I smiled as I saw the first one was from last night at 7:48.

Katsuki Bakugo:

Going to bed looser so don't bother texting me.

The next text came in this morning at 8:05 am.

Katsuki Bakugo:

Morning.

Was all it said.

8: 15

Katsuki Bakugo:

I know you're a fucking idiot but it's rude to ignore people.

8:35

Katsuki Bakugo:

Fine fuck you! You extra! Don't bother texting me!

8:45

Katsuki Bakugo:

The Old Hag yelled at me and said I had to apologize. So, you can text me if you want.

I could not help but laugh as I re-read his texts. This guy was all over the place and obviously had no idea how to talk to people.

Me:

You know if you want to be my friend all you have to do is ask.

It took him less than a minute to respond letting me know he was still sitting by his phone waiting for my answer hours later.

Katsuki Bakugo:

I don't give a fuck about being your friend. I'm only texting you because the Old Hag said that I need to be nice because you a loser who has no friends.

Me:

Whatever you say Bakugo.

I replied before heading downstairs to get something to eat.

"Good morning." Shota said the second I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning." I replied as I grabbed an apple and sat down at the table with him.

"I know Kiko talked you about your tutor you will be meeting with her tomorrow to start your sessions." He told me as he continued to look at his phone.

"Speaking of school, I was wondering if you could find me someone to help me train for the entrance exams?" I asked him.

"Why? You won't be taking it." He told me.

"I was thinking that I want to." I told him causing him to finally look at me.

"That's ridiculous, U.A. is a very competitive school and there's no guarantee you will get in if you take the entrance exam." He told me.

"I know but I don't want to take a spot that I don't deserve. If I can't pass the exam I don't deserve to be there." I said trying to make him understand my point of view.

"Don't be ridiculous, you deserve to be there your quirk is amazing." He answered.

"You haven't even seen my quirk." I reminded him.

"I don't have to. Having an Elemental quirk is highly coveted. With proper training I'm sure you will do great things." He said before standing up.