I will find you

(April's pov)

I woke up the next morning with a note on the bed it was from Sammy it said that he went out to get some star bucks and lunch for us. I decided that I should get dressed so I did after I was done I was really hungry and even know Sammy was bringing lunch I needed food so I went down to the lobby to get a banana.

I had just picked up my banana when I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and there was this group of boys standing there they where cute but nothing compared to Sammy. I smile just to be polite and asked what they wanted they all looked at one another and said we need u to come outside with us one of our sisters is a big fan of urs. I couldn't believe it I had a fan! I walked outside with them but it was strange I didn't see any girl I turned around and said well where is she they smiled and the next thing I knew I had a bag over my head and was picked up and put into some type of car. I just thought great I'm going to get murdered before they could shut the door I remembered the ring on my finger I real quick slipped it off my finger and threw it onto the pavement. I didn't like the idea but that way Sammy knew I didn't leave or run away I just thought I hope he finds it and knows I was taken just like in the movies.
(Sammy's pov)

I was on my way back and I just pulled into the hotel parking lot when I felt this weird feeling like something was wrong so I grabbed the food and drinks and ran up to our room. she wasn't there I just thought for a moment if she went some where I'm pretty sure she would have left a note. I set the stuff down and left the room. as I was walking out of the hotel I saw a shiny thing on the ground I picked it up and it was a ring I looked at it closer and realized it was April's ring her promise ring...... Tears slowly filled my eyes I sat down on the curb and just thought I will find you.