Fine!

(April's pov)

Sammy has been trying to persuade me to move put to LA non stop and the truth is I was starting to give in I mean it would be pretty nice to get married here and it would just make life easier and so that Sammy wouldn't have to constantly fly here.

I got dressed and walk down stairs and sat down Sammy came into the room and I knew he was about to say something so before he could I just blurted out fine we can stay. at first he gave me a weird look and said what? I just laughed and said we can move out here if that's what u really want. the next thing I new I was being lifted in the air and twirled around while Sammy just said thank u thank u. when he finally put me down I headed up stairs to get Jacob so we could go for a walk.

Right as i was about to leave the house Sammy asked where I was going I Smiled and said for a walk. he frowned and said without me!?!?..

(Sammy's pov)

When April told me Jacob and her where going for a walk I really wanted to come to! she smiled and said fine u can come. I got my sun glasses and said lets go. half way through the walk I got a txt from skate saying they wanted to start the photo shoot in a little bit so I told April and I really wanted her to come she said sure.

We where 20mins away from the shoot when April started complaining about not wanting to walk anymore. I smiled at her and said come on just a little longer she stopped and checked on Jacob but I knew she was stalling so I walked over to her kissed her on the nose and said hope on. her face lit up and I bent done and she hopped on my back I grabbed the stroller and began walking .

April kept asking if she was getting heavy but she really wasnt I'm pretty sure I could have walk 4,000 and still she would be lite as a feather. when we finally got there April hopped off and took Jacob an sat down I went Over to skate and said u ready man. he said ya lets do this we got changed and started the shoot.

(April's pov)

I couldn't help but stare at Sammy god dang that boy looked fine a couple of times Sammy hade caught me starring at him he would just smile and wink of course I would get all flustered. I looked down at Jacob and said boy I hope u got all ur fathers looks because if u got mine we r in big trouble and smiled and clapped his hands I just laughed and said I'm glad u agree!