Drama

(April's pov)

After Sammy left I told the nurse that I wanted to talk to the doctor so I could ask him when I get out of here.

He came in shortly after and I asked him he told me that it probably wouldn't be for another couple days because we r not for sure u r well enough yet. I got a tear in my eye and said okay thank u.

(Sammy's pov)

I was just about to txt April and ask if she had the answer yet but she beat me to it.

April😘😏- I can't go my doctor thinks a couple more days before I get out of this stupid place😭

Me- dam it i really wanted u to come😭

I was so upset she couldn't come I really wanted to show her off and tell everyone that she was mine and gosh I was so angry I decided to go for a run to cool down a bit.

(April's pov)

I just really wanted to punch my doctor in the face gosh if I would have never gotten that txt from Sammy. wait what am i saying I wouldn't have even meet him if he wouldn't have.

(2 days later )

(April's pov)

I haven't really talked to Sammy sense he has been busy on tour but that's okay because today is when I get out of her and I was planning on buying a ticket and going to one of his concerts and surprising him and I just really need to see him again!

The doctor came in told me I was free to go I packed all my stuff called my grandma and told her what was happening of course she was okay with it me and my grandma were pretty close and she new this was very important to me she even bought the plain ticket for me and packed everything I wanted and meet me at the airport. We hugged and said r goodbyes I told her I would be home as soon as I was done. I got on the plane texted Sammy and said I have a surprise for u. Their first show was tonight and it would only take about 9 hours to fly there so I have plenty of time to surprise him at his hotel.

(Sammy's pov)

I got a txt from April that said she had a big surprise for me I just thought would in the world could that be?

I didn't know how to respond to it so I didn't answer. 9 hours later I got a txt from her that said what hotel r u at I told her then asked her y all she said is I am sending u a package. I locked my phone and layed down in bed wondering what in the world is she sending to me should i be scared. I guess I was really tired because all I remember is closing my eyes to the sound of jack and jack talking about sauces.