Boys

(April's pov)

I woke to bright lights in my face and and then I looked around the room and saw my friend Olivia she ran up to me and said plz tell me this isn't like the movies were u forgot everyone and now I have to try and make u remember us. I just laughed and said no I remember u lol. After we were done chatting she had to go. We said r goodbyes and she told me Beth was on her way up.

(Beth's pov)

On my way to see April I was walking down a hall because I got lost because I never remember anything that well.
Then out of no were I hear a guys voice and it sounds so familiar so I followed it. Turns out when I finally caught up to it it was Nash Grier I started flipping out. He saw me and oh hey there can I help u or r u fan?

I just shook my head yes cuz I was speechless then I saw the one and only Dylan I about fainted right there. Then followed by him came Cameron, Carter, Hayes, Jack G, Jack J, Taylor, Matthew, and then Sammy

I talked to them for a little then remembered about April I shyly said srry but my friend is waiting to see me and so I have to leave. Thy all gave me there numbers which I would share with April except for Dylan's number he is mine! Right as I was about to walk away Sammy ran up to me and said hey can I go see her with u? I said of course she like loves u.

(Sammy's pov)

I couldn't help but feel an urge to go meet Beth's friend so I ran up to her and asked if I could come to. She told me of course and that her friend was a really big fan of mine. So I said what's ur friends name? April. Right then I felt butterflies in my stomach I loved the name April.

So what will happen when Sammy meets April?