Have u gone crazy

(April's pov)

Today was the day I finally got out of the hospital thank god because idk how much longer I can handle the nurse I have instead of helping me all she does is complain and flirt with Sammy to bad he is mine b*tch. Sammy game in with star bucks and said u ready to hit the road I smiled and said YES!!
----------------------------------------
Couple hours later
----------------------------------------
Me and Sammy where almost home when all the sudden I felt like throwing up I told him to pull over so he did I got out of the car and threw up. Sammy got out and held my hair back and rubbed my back asking if I was okay I nodded and said ya. after I was done we both got in the car and drove the rest of the way home.

(Sammy's pov)

When Me and April got home she gave me a look that said its coming again and she dashed to the bathroom I quickly set my stuff down and headed to the bathroom to find her vomiting. I just went over to her and rubbed her back and said I think u need to lay down for a bit she shook her head yes and headed to the sofa. I got a blanket and put it on her I kissed her on the nose and said ill go make u some soup she smiled and said okay.

(April's pov)

I txt my grandma and Olivia tht I was sick and stuff Olivia just said she would be over later but when I told my grandma my symptoms she texted me back saying that she didn't think I was sick.

Grandma💕- I don't think ur sick honey I think ur prago

Me- grandma stop messing with me

Grandma💕- no I'm not joking I'm not going to be mad if u r I just wish u would have been more protective!

Me- I'm not prago granny I think ur going a little crazy

Grandma💕- I want u to go into the bathroom and take a pregnancy test I still have some left over.

Me- I'm only 19 I can't be and fine ill go pee on a stick ew by the way and ill tell u the results later bye love u granny

Grandma💕- kk sweetheart I love u to
---------------------------------------------

Srry I haven't updated in a while but hope u guys injoy😁💕