U again

(April's pov)

When the car finally came to a stop and I just thought where in the world am I all then sudden the bag was taken off my head and I saw her Sammy's ex. I didn't ever meet her but I've seen her on Instagram. she smiled and said well if it is the one and only April sims. I just glared at her and said wtf do u want from me. she threw her head back laughing I want u out of Sammy's life so u have 2 options u can either promise never to come near Sammy and I again or ill just kill u slowly and ill make sure it's very very painful. my eyes started to water but I held them back I wasn't about to let this b*tch see me cry.

(Sammy's pov)

I decided not to call April's grandma I didn't want her to worry and have a heart attack or somthin. I sat in the hotel room with Olivia and the jacks. Olivia was upset but u could tell she wanted to punch someone. Olivia stood up and said wait I know where she is I looked at her and said really where she gave me a glare and said ur crazy ex took her I remember hearing someone talking about it last night. Olivia was still mad at me that I let her best friend get kid napped but I knew she would for give me. I said o my god why didn't I think of that! then I sat back down and said she could have taken her anywhere though.

(April's pov)

Emily was still waiting for me to answer and I just thought leaving Sammy would save me but I would regret it. it pained me to say this but I looked her in the eye and said Sammy doesn't love u anymore he loves me and I would die for him so the only why u r going to get rid of me is to kill me! she smiled and said probably shouldn't have said that hahahahaha. she grabbed me by the hair and dragged me into a red door. she threw me against the wall and said ill be in later and don't even try to get out haha. this girl was sick mentally sick. right as I was about to cry I felt something in my back pocket my phone thos idiots I got it out it was all cracked and barley worked but I was still going to give it a try. My phone was to weak to call so I had to txt

Me- Sammy idk if ill ever see u again but I love u and I'm not giving up idk where I am but I will find a way out of here

Sammy😏- omg ur okay don't worry I'm going to find u I promise I love u so much

Me- do u by chance know any place here in LA that has an abandon building with an old red door that leeds into and old office room?

Sammy😏- yes!!!! it only about 5hrs away from where I am me and emily used to hang there all the time just to have alone time. I'm coming!

Right after I read the txt I herd footsteps coming and thought great I hope he gets here before I'm dead!.!