Life is good

(April's pov)

Today was the day that I finally get out of the hospital and I was so relieved Sammy grabbed all the stuff we needed and I grabbed Jacob and cheeked out and then got in the car and left.

(Skip car ride)

We had just got home and Sammy helped me inside and then went back out to get our stuff. after Sammy came back in with everything I just thought oh no we forgot to go shopping for baby stuff . I gave sam a concerned face he looked and me and said what? I put a frown on my face and said we don't have any baby stuff. after I said that he smiled and said yes we do while u where in the hospital me and skate went out and bought everything clothes, dippers, an lots more. I kissed him and said I knew u where good for something he acted hurt and I just walked away with Jacob smirking to go look at the babies room.

When I walked in I couldn't believe it Sammy and skate pulled it off everything we needed was there to say the least I was kinda shocked Sammy came in a little later while I was getting ready to rock Jacob to sleep. he smiled and said ur going to make a great mom. I smiled and said and ur going to make a good dad he came over and sat on the floor next to the rocking chair and said so I have been thinking since u know we are engaged when do u want the wedding because I can have my mom start working on it I thought for a moment and said well I kinda wanna do it soon so maybe next month or so? he smiled and said u can't wait to have me all to urself. I rolled my eyes and said ya like I already don't. he shrugged his shoulders and said if I where u I would want me to. I smirked at him and said whatever lover boy. he smiled and said well I got to go to the studio r u alright here by urself I nodded and said ya I think Livia is coming over. he rolled his eyes and said great then he reached down and kissed Jacob on the head which I thought was adorable he began to walk away when I stopped him and said where's my kiss?

he smiled and said see I knew u couldn't resist me he gave me a kiss which lasted for a couple minutes then said one more goodbye and left I looked down at Jacob and said we finally got rid of him.