Hospital

(April's pov)

When Emily walked in she had a smile on her face that said I hope ur prepared to die. I knew Sammy was going to find me but he question is would he get here in time?

Emily snapped her fingers and this man rolled in a cart with all types of tools on it. I just thought great she really is going to make my death very painful. She looked at me and said don't worry we willnt use these on u well at least tell ur nocked out right as she said that she came over and punched me. the blow was so hard I saw stars she flipped me over and tied my hands be hind my back and my feet together. then she started kicking me in the ribs as hard as she could. she flipped me over again so that I was laying on my back she then punched my in my gut my jaw and all over my face. she got up and I was in so much pain I could hardly breath or see my vision was blurry. then right as I thought she was going to punch me again she pulled out a gun and said oops I lied right be for she could pull the trigger a voice came over the intercom that said intruders she said ill be right back and left. But I was in so much pain right as I herd the door close everything went dark.

(Sammy's pov)

Me kaylin and Olivia both hopped into my car and drove to where April was being held.

5hrs later

We pulled in and we all got out and dashed to the entering of the door but it was locked f*ck I thought then kaylin spotted a ladder so we all climbed up it onto the roof where there was a door we went through it but I guess we set off an alarm so we ran even faster. we got to the main room and saw Emily and all her ppl standing there waiting for us. kaylin and Olivia where talking about how if the guy named mark over there wasnt on the other side they would totally hook up with him I looked at them and said shut up and focus right away they stopped.

Emily walked over and said i have been waiting and put her arms out for a hug I just glared at her and said where is she. she gave me a confused look and said I don't know what ur talking about. I just chuckled and said I always knew u where a b*tch! I looked over at Olivia and kaylin and said u ready they both smiled and said yep then they both started running towards them and trying to kick and punch them but where not doing very well I just laughed and said well its all up to me I guess I ran up to the first guy and threw him down then the next guy punched me in the chaw which made me very angry I punched him right back and nocked him out the last person in my way was Emily. she smiled and said u wouldnt hit a girl would u i smiled and said well no but ur no ordinary girl ur some type of demon. she came at me but i stuck my leg out and she feel and started baling that was easy i thought I just looked at her and opened the red door. there she was laying with bruises all over her body and nocked out cold I ran over to her picked her up and ran to my car Olivia and kaylin came running too after they saw April.

(April's pov)

I woke up again to that stupid beeping noise I slowly opened my eyes and there he was standing next to me he rested his forehead to my forehead and said mornin babe then said see I told u I would find u........