Wwaaaat!

(April's pov)

After I was done doing my thing in the bathroom I waited for it to give me my results I decided I wasn't ready to see it so I went into the living room to get my mind off of it.
---------------------------------
( 2hrs later)
---------------------------------
I decided it was time to go look at my results I went into the bathroom and picked up the test. my mouth went dry I just closed my eyes and said r u kidding me. I put it back down on the counter and went to my phone and txted Sammy.

Me- hey we need to talk its really important so hurry home.

Sammy😏- okay?

(Sammy's pov)

After I was done in the studio with skate he asked if I wanted to hang I was about to say yes when I remembered April's txt. To be honest I was nervous I haven't done anything wrong at least I don't think I have.

I walked through the door to find April sitting on our sofa with her head in her hands. I put my things down and walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek she looked up at me her eyes where kinda puffy like she just got done crying I pecked her on the lips and said what's wrong baby?

She gave me a tiny smile and said u have to promise not to freak or get mad. I just said okay. she took a deep breath and said u know how I have been feeling sick and stuff well I told my grandma about it and she didn't think I was sick so she told me to take a pregnancy test so I did.......... Sammy ur going to be a father!?!?!... all I could say was whaaaaa? she took another breath and said I'm prago! I looked at her for a while to see if she was joking she wasn't. I smiled at her and said I can't believe it I'm going to be a dad. she looked at me in shock I asked her what was wrong and she said I thought u would be mad or would leave me. I smiled and shook my head and put her on my lap and said April I would never do that to u I love u more then I love my life I grabbed her face and kissed her and said now let's celebrate!!!!