Dress shopping

(April's pov)

In 1 week me and Sammy would be getting married and so Livia came down and we were going dress shopping

Today was also the day that all r things arrived from Nebraska so Sammy an Jacob and the jacks would be moving everything to the new house. I was kinda excited I couldn't believe Sammy and I r moving out here!

I got dressed ate some breakfast and walked over to where Sammy and Jacob were watching tv. I gave each of them a kiss on the cheek and said well ill see u guys later. Sammy frowned and said we will miss u. I smiled and said I always miss u when I'm not with u . Sammy stood up and with Jacob in his arms came over an gave me a hug. then the next thing I knew r lips were connected. after a couple minutes I pulled away and said I love u guys bye. Sammy grabbed Jacobs arm and started waving it and said by love u to.
////////////////////////////////

Me and Livia had just arrived at the dress store we walked in and waited for are person to come and help us look for the perfect dress. after a while we finally got helped. while we were looking around one dress caught my eye and I elbowed Livia and said hey I like that one. she said well then try it on. I walked over to are lady and said I would like to try on this one I held up the dress so she could see it. she laughed and said there is no way u can afford that sweetheart. Livia walked over and looked at the price tag and showed it to me when I looked at it I frowned. the lady crossed her arms and said keep looking.

I gave her a glare and said not so fast i got out my phone and called Sammy when he answered I really quit spit out the words hey the dress I want is about 40,000 dollars can I get it? he just laughed and said anything for u go for it just take it out of my account. I sighed in relief and said thxs love u bye!

I gave the lady a smile and said changing room please. she rolled her eyes and said follow me.
---------------------------------------

When I walked out f the changing room I felt like a princess and I loved the dress it actually looked pretty good on me. when Livia saw me she spit out the water she was drinking and said we r totally getting it no questions about it. I smiled and said I'm glad u agree. she pushed me to the changing room and said get dressed woman so we can get out of here already!