Promise

(April's pov)

After I was calmed down I wanted to go back up to the room and make sure Sammy was okay. I got to r room and the lights where all shut off I just thought to myself great this is like a scene from a scary movie. I turned on the light and sitting there was a table with a note on it and rose peddles surrounding it. I smiled and said omg he is so cheesy.I read the note and on it said go to room 404 to find ur next clue. when I got to the room the door was open so I walked in. there on the bed was more rose peddles an a note that said fallow the rose peddles to ur surprise. I walked out and there they where.

I fallowed them all the way to the dinning hall where I was grabbed and blind folded I was freaked at first but realized it was Johnson by the way he was laughing. I was walked over to an area and set down all the sudden the blind fold was taken off and Sammy was sitting in front of me with Shawn and gilinsky. They started singing Sammy's song "could u be the one". I couldn't help but smile the whole time and when the song ended Shawn and gilinsky got up and left while Sammy came close to me and said I just want u to know I love u and always will and I want to give u something. Sammy grabbed something out of his pocket and grabbed my hand and opened up a ring box he then said this ring represents my forever lasting love for u this is my promise to u then he slipped the ring on my finger. I smiled up at him and said I am so f*cking in love with u then r lips connected and we made out for a couple of minutes then went back to our room and snuggled up and feel asleep.