My past

(Sammy's pov)

Right as I was going to lean in and kiss her my phone went off she frowned and I said srry I got to take this. I walked out into the hallway and answered the phone in an annoyed voice. It was Nash srry bro don't mean to bother u but we r going on tour in 3 days we leave tomorrow so get packing. I just thought great and said okay bye.

(April's pov)

While Sammy was out talking on his phone me and Beth chatted and she decided to leave so we said r goodbyes and she left. A couple minutes later Sammy came in and told me what Nash had said I couldn't help but feel sad.

He then came and sat at my bedside and said I know this might sound crazy but will u come on tour with me? I looked at him and then to my hands and said I would love to but idk when I get out of here and I would have to ask my grandma. He looked at me and said grandma? I answered ya my parents died when I was younger so I live with her. He looked at me and said srry I didn't know I told him it was okay.

(Sammy's pov)

I asked her if she wanted to go on tour and then she told me about how she would have to ask and then she told me about her parents and I felt really bad that they were no longer with her.

I was about to leave when I asked if I could have her number so if she could come she could txt me and just because I just really wanted her number too. We swapped phones and gave one another's numbers. Right as I was about to leave I walked up to her and kissed her right on her lips. We kinda made out for couple of minutes tell she leaned out of it. She smiled and said ill txt u I smiled and said okay and left. Almost instantly I got my phone and texted her.

Me- hey gorges miss u already😘

April😘😏- I miss u more😍

Me- ill need to know if u can by tonight okay

April-😘😏- okay ttyl babe💕

Me- alright 😏