Surprise or Disaster

(April's pov)

I texted Sammy when I got off my flight to see where is hotel was he told me but wanted to know I just told him that I was sending him a package. anyways I called a cab which I had never done before I felt so cool lol.

I told the driver where to go and he took me I had to pay him 50$ just for a mile ride gosh prices r high here. the thing that sucked the most is that was the last of my money. Hopefully I don't need any money anytime soon.

I walked into the hotel and thought crap what room is he in I walked up to the person behind the desk and asked him but he wouldn't tell me he told me it was personal info he wasn't aloud to give out. I said okay and walked over to the chairs and sat to plan something of how to let him give it to me.

I got it I thought to myself I got up and walked back over to him and said why r u still here he gave me a strange look and said what r u talking about? I stared at him and said I just herd a little girl slipped and feel in the pool area and ppl r blaming u! he gave me a worried look and said ill be right back and he ran to the pool. I quickly got on the computer an searched his room ha found it that was easier then I thought. I quickly snuck away before the manager came back. Sammy was on the 6th floor room 408. as I pushed the elevator button I just hoped this would work out the way I want it to.