The show

(April's pov)

I spent all day with Sammy and we had a blast it was probably the best day ever! tonight was Sammy's first show were he would perform. I decided that I would wear my black crop top that said infinity on it and my white high wasted shorts with my black vans.

As I just finished straightening my hair Sammy walked in and asked if I was ready yet? I told him yep he smiled and grabbed my hand and led me to the area were we would be for the next 5 hours.

1 hours later

(Sammy's pov)

The girls just started coming in and I told April I was srry I didn't have a way for her to go back stage because she didn't have a ticket or anything . she was fine with it and told me she would be cheering for me from her seat.

It was finally my turn to go on stage and perform and I knew exactly what I was going to do. I ran up on stage as my name was being spoken the girls were going crazy I could barley hear my self think. after they died down a bit I said hey guys before I get down to business I would like to say there is a special girl out in the crowd today and I dedicate this song to here I looked right at April and winked.

(April's pov)

After Sammy announced he was going to sing for me he looked at me and winked I blushed and couldn't hold back my smile. The music started playing and I knew the song right away he started singing the song Could You Be the One.

Where have u been

I've been running

around this world

and I just can't win

there're not made like you

anymore your one of a kind

After he was done I had tears in my eyes the whole song Sammy looked straight at me after he finished performing the rest of his songs he said before I go I would like u to meet someone. See we have been hanging lately and I would like to ask her somethin. So April Sim will u plz bring urself up here so I can ask u?!

(April's pov)

After he asked more like told me to go up everyone started looking around trying to find me. I smiled up at him and then started walking to the stage area. as I walked pretty soon everyone knew it was me some gave me mean looks and some just smiled.

I finally made it up on stage took a deep breath and walked over to Sammy he turned and said everyone this is April Sim. mostly everyone clapped except for the ones who were jealous. Sammy looked at me and said April ever sense I meet u in that hospital room I knew I was in love with u. everyone aawwed at that. Sammy kept going and then finally he said so would u do me the honor of being my girlfriend? I stared at him and smiled and shook my head yes. the crowed went crazy and I ran into Sammy's arms and we kissed. we walked off the stage hand in hand.