;;-Twenty five

"You can't do that to your own daughter, right?!" Wonyoung shouted with all her might, forcing herself to be couragous

"Haaah?!" Chaewon's father looked at her with his pissed face, "Don't you know how much of a demon she is?" He continued

"B-but.. she's still your daughter..."

"I can never call a demon as my daughter" he looked at Chaewon, being disgusted as he is, he kicked her right leg. Chaewon squinted her eyes, trying to prevent from screaming.

"Ah- by the way.. you're Wonyoung, right?"

"Y-yes?"

"Pfft, are you even answering the right way. Never mind that. I have something to tell you"

"What is it, sir?"

"Sir?..."

"Yes.."

"Ahh I see, so your father haven't told you yet.. or more like, your foster parents"

Wonyoung being obviously surprised with his words, she shivers, looking at Chaewon's father as she mumbles and asks

"You're joking, right?" She smiles in fear

"Why should I?" He replied with a cold tone

"Then.. those parents who abused me thoroughly aren't mine?"

"Obviously"

"Haha.. I should've killed them since they started doing that if I have know–, wait.. how did you know that I was adopted?"

"Ah, so you're dumb for not noticing quickly after all. Can't you see? Being a father of two demonic daughters, one should've gone to jail but you two are still underage and one should've been just experimented until death"

"I don't wanna believe you"

"Trust me or not, I don't care either way. I'm your father and that's that"

"Ah.. so we were sisters after all.."

"But you know–"

"Shut up, you old hag! I'm not done talking!"

"The audacity to call me an old hag, hmm?"  He smiles, looking at her with psychotic eyes "Wrong choice of words, missy"