Lost Cat Part 2

Chapter 27

It was a long trip because Aldus' house was a bit far from the academy. I know where that is because they once invited me there to attend a party where they just embarrassed me. I will never forget that, just as I will never forget his house.

"So, this body always bullies you?" Saint asked. I immediately stepped on the brakes, which made the car stop.

"What the hell! Stop reading my mind! Can you? " I was irritated.

"I can't, that can't be stopped." I just got irritated because of that and decided to keep quiet and just drive. I let him eat a meal while we traveled. I no longer plan to talk to him or even think of nonsense because I know the grim reaper has nothing else to say but to irritate the hell out of me. However, it seems that I was born unlucky.

I was shocked to see someone suddenly cross the middle of the dark and quiet road our car was passing. Because of that, I stepped on the brake for the second time around.

"Shit! My food! What's your problem? " Saint asked, annoyed. But I didn't pay much attention to that. I turned my attention more to the woman in white who was now just in front of the car.

"My god!" I said nervously.

Because of the extreme nervousness, I couldn't help but be slightly touched by my heart.

Gosh! I nearly hit the person.

That's so stupid, Mary!

I was about to go out to see and ask how she was. But when the woman suddenly turned her head on me, I felt horrified. The woman had a ruined face, and her eyes almost dropped. Her black dress was full of blood and her aura was something. It was as dark as a grim reaper's aura, but more like the aura of a lost soul.

"Jesus Christ!" I screamed in fear. However, the grim reaper next to me seemed more worried about his clothes being stuffed with noodles than the woman outside and how her head was slowly turning around. Her smile was also strange, which caused me to stop. "S-Saint."

This is not the first time I have seen this, but this is the first time I have seen such a dark aura from a ghost.

"What is it again, human?"

"Saint!" I don't know what to say other than his name, full of shock and fear. That's when his forehead furrowed before turning to what I was looking at. It was as if at that moment he realized what I wanted to say, because I knew he could now see how the ghost was slowly crawling in front of the car.

"Oh! It's a lost soul," he said, as if it was nothing, which was the reason why I quickly turned to him. Saint's face was bored while staring at the scary creature. He even got out of the car without fear, and so I followed. It was there that the ghost looked at us back and forth with a really strange smile.

"Look at that, a grim reaper and a guardian of the soul? What kind of nonsense is this? Your God must have been bored to make such nonsense. " The woman uttered this while laughing. It gives me shivers throughout my spine, especially when she turns her gaze on me.

"Don't trust him." She said, with a scary smile.

"Hey lost soul, I don't have time to play with you," Saint said, annoyed. Then he suddenly pulled something out of nowhere and there came his burning silver sword. "Can't you see this dirt on my clothes? It's your fault. Do you know that it's hard for a human to do laundry? " If this happened a while ago, I would have laughed at what Saint said, but it is different now. I feel like I'm going to die of fear. The woman looked different. She seemed to be intoxicated while staring at me.

"Don't believe him; he's a liar."

"Enough!"

"Why, you foolish Archangel! Do you think you can still return when you enslave God? No way! You can never return, for you shall perish—" Saint struck the woman with the sword before she could finish what she was about to say. At the same time, the woman suddenly disappeared like a cloud of dark smoke. However, although Saint's blazing fire was gone, I could still see him trembling with anger. I know very well that is because of what the lost soul said earlier.

But my lips did not seem to hold back from asking him a question. It was as if it had come out spontaneously. "Saint, what is that?" Even if I had an idea that the ghost was a lost soul, I asked it. But he did not even look at me, and only a simple word was left to me.

"Come on, I'll drive." I did not object anymore because his face was already irritated.

Unbeknownst to the old man, the cat is respectable. The cat did not want to be trapped, so the cat ran away. The old man tried to find it, but the cat would not go back anymore.

I M _ V E N A