Chapter 4

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Legend:

"Words like this" - Normally talking

"Words like this "- Reads mind (Sometimes it can be like this: 'Words like this' )

'Words like this' - thinking

"Words like this" - talks telepathically

"Words like this" - Change of POV

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ ♥~♥~♥

"Hmm.. Is there something wrong (y/n)?" "No, dad. I'm fine... It's just something. Someone knows." "Knows what, hon?" "Someone knows our secret. That I'm a psychic. I don't know if I can trust him though." "Ok, listen. If he found out and didn't freak out and just stayed silent you can-" "No, dad. He's a psychic like me." "Huh? Oh! Do you mean the Saiki family? Their son is a psychic from what I see. Can you read his mind?" "Well... Yeah, I did. One time. I'll just change into my pajamas, ok?" "Sure. Get yourself comfortable. Dinners ready by the way." I went upstairs and changed.

Meanwhile... In the Saiki household. (Saiki's Pov)

'Good grief. What a pain. Why is she here?' "Hi, Saiki~! I came by to see you."
"Oh. Well, go home you'll just waste your time here." 'Maybe Saiki is just saying that because he's shy! Yes! That must be it! Don't worry my sweet Saiki! I will wait here until you let me in!' 'What a pain. I need something to use for her to go away from me.' "Ahh. So tired. I need something from the convenience store." 'Her! (y/n)'s my only shot at this rate.' "Nope, I'm not helping you, lover boy." "Huh..? You heard my thoughts?" "Obviously, I did. So don't mind me. I'm just passing by." "Saiki? Are you ok? You seem to be looking there-" "Hi! I'm just passing by." She smiled at us and started walking faster. "Oi, if you don't help me I'm going to eat all your stocks of coffee jelly." "What?! Don't dare go inside my house you... Fine! I'll help you out. You owe me one though." "Oh! I just remembered! Saiki took my textbook and... I need it back! Can I come in?" "Come in. By the way, can you help me with homework?" "Yeah, sure. See you tomorrow Teruhashi-chan!" She stepped into our house and I closed the gate. We went inside and waited for Teruhashi to leave. "Huh?! When did they get so close?! Is that transfer student trying to steal Saiki away from me?! But she was so nice and I hoped to be friends with her! Ugh, what a betraying bitch!" "That was one hell of a thought." "Oh! Who's this Ku?"

(y/n's Pov)

"Oh, hello Mrs. Saiki. I'm sorry for the intrusion." "No worries! So, Ku who's the girl?" "This is (y/n). She's a psychic like me. We met today. And I consider her as my friend." "Wah?! Really?! Kusuo considers you as his friend?! This is new!" "Umm... Is that weird? I thought Kaido and Nendo are his friends-" "They're not my friends. They're nuisances that waste my time." "C'mon, Saiki stop lying to yourself. Ok, I need to go. Dad is going to worry." "I'll come with you. I need to buy something too." "Huh. Ok. Goodbye Mr. And Mrs. Saiki." I bowed as I said goodbye. "Come again (y/n)!" Mrs. Saiki waved me bye.

*Timeskip* Convenience store.

"Welcome to the Uchibana store!"(Don't ask where I got the name from. I just thought of it.) "So, why did you come here for?" "Coffee jelly and to give you some company." "Huh. Really?" He just stayed silent and walked to the coffee jelly aisle. 'Huh. That's weird. Oh well. Not gonna lie, I like his presence.'

(Saiki's Pov)

'I smiled to myself. That means she trusts me. Did she forget to block her thoughts? Or did she really wanted me to... Hear THAT.'  The pink-haired boy blushed a little while taking 6 packs of coffee jelly. "Why do you need so many Saiki?" "Oh. Its kinda complicated. Do you really want know?" She nodded. "Two for tomorrow for school. And I'll buy midweek another pack for the next 3 days." (y/n) made an 'O' with her mouth understanding what Saiki means. "I was going to buy myself my things there. So you can go ahead." The girl pointed to the female aisle. "It's ok. I can come with." "Wha-, ok." They walked into the aisle. "Aww, how sweet. Her boyfriend isn't shy to go in here. How nice." "I know right? And they're such a cute couple." 'What a pain. They're calling us a couple. I should've just waited outside.' I heard giggling. "Haha.. I told you to wait outside, but you still insisted. Now you're regretting it." "Oh, I don't really care. They're just locals, so they won't spread rumours." "If you say so." We went to the cashier and paid for our things.

*Timeskip* By Saiki's house. (y/n's Pov)

"See you tomorrow. Thanks for the company." "You're welcome. Oh, one question." "Hmm? What is it?" "Want to walk to school with me tomorrow?" "Oh! Sure, I'd like that. In front of my house tomorrow?" He nodded. "See ya, Saiki!"'.........................