Chapter 16

HERES CHAPTER 16 WHOOOOO-

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Legend:

"Words like this" - Normally talking

"Words like this "- Reads mind (Sometimes it can be like this: 'Words like this' )

'Words like this' - thinking

"Words like this" - talks telepathically

"Words like this" - Change of POV

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ ♥~♥~♥

Nighttime... (y/n's Pov)

It was pretty late now and I've been thinking to nap on the beach. Kusuo said that we're going somewhere on our last day, when I asked him where he said it's a surprise. "Ooo- Saiki is going to the beach! This is the best time to admire him this way! I'm sorry (y/n)... I still like Saiki-kun. Please don't be mad at me." I heard Teruhashi's thoughts.. 'Oh.. So she still likes him. Lolol, it's okay I guess. It's pretty easy to fall for Saiki if you're on Teruhashi-chan's place.' I said to myself. I put on my hoodie and went to the beach.

"Oh! Hi, (y/n)-chan! You're going napping too?" Teruhashi asked while she waved at me. "Oh yeah. I am, I don't really want to go to sleep yet so." She just nodded. I lay down on the sunbathing chair and closed my eyes. 10 seconds later someone was shaking me, well nudging their finger on my shoulder very slightly that a normal person wouldn't even feel. I opened my eyes and saw Saiki with one of his regulators gone. 'Oh, so that's why he was nudging me.' But then it hit me. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN?!" "Teruhashi took one of them off thinking they're pins. And I kind of used my apport ability on her and the hotel..." "What did you apport the hotel with?" He shrugged not knowing and I sighed. 'How stupid can a girl be? I mean yeah, she's my friend but.. AHHHH..' I was screaming in my head. I was kind of annoyed with this because Saiki teleported a whole building to the middle of the ocean.

After a while of thinking Toritsuka joined us. We found out that Teruhashi is on a forest with Kusuo's pin somewhere and the hotel was really in the middle of the ocean. "So, you two try to look for Teru, and I'll apport back the building when you come back. Okay?" "Yeah, but how will I be able to take my pin back without Teruhashi dying? I don't want to kill a person do I?" Kusuo had a point. I was the only one who could take her with no harm done.. "Too late on that, she has a crush on you so. You'll pretend she's in a dream or something. Don't kiss her tho." I said mumbling the last part. They both nodded and teleported to where Teruhashi was. And I was all alone now.

(Saiki's Pov)

Dammit. I should've taken precautions. If this didn't happen then I'd still be in the beach with (y/n). But it was too late for that. I was currently sitting with Teruhashi while she hugged me from saving her from the bear. 'If I'd push her off right now then she would've flicked like a fly. But I'm not doing that for (y/n)'s sake.' I told myself. 'Oi author. How long are you going to make this chapter? I wanna con-' "AH AH AH. NO NO NO KUSUO. Do not break the fourth wall and DO NOT SPOIL THE PLOT- oki thank you bye bye." And she disappeared. 'She didn't answer my question though.' I sighed.

*Time skip because I'm too lazy to write about Teruhashi.* (y/n's Pov)

Everything was back to normal and the teachers told us to go to bed now. Too bad I couldn't take a nap outside. I was at my room with Mera and Chiyo and now passed out Teruhashi. "Hey, girls! Let's play truth or dare!!!" Chiyo squealed. "Quiet down, Chiyo. Teruhashi is sleeping." I said to her. "Will there be dares with food?" Mera asked. I just chuckled and nodded. "Okay, (y/n)! Truth or dare?!" 'Shit. I should've known this was coming lmfao.' "Hmm, truth." "What do you like about Saiki?" My eyes widened. Did she just.. 'AHHH. WHAT DO I SAY THO. Do I like him?! Well I obviously do! But- I'm a nut-cased crackhead so- ah fuck it.' "Well, uh.. I.. uhm. He's nice and caring, I guess?" I stuttered. Chiyo just made an 'O' with her mouth. "Okay, Mera truth or dare?" "Dare..!"