Chapter 18 pt. 2

OMGGG HIII SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING... HEHE.. pls don't kill me. I'm in school updating this rn... here's pt. 2 then! Enjoy! I have of A/n's to say too.. hehe

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Legend:

"Words like this" - Normally talking

"Words like this "- Reads mind (Sometimes it can be like this: 'Words like this' )

'Words like this' - thinking

"Words like this" - talks telepathically

"Words like this" - Change of POV

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ ♥~♥~♥

"Hey.. Good morning! I see you two are okay now, did this jerk apologize to you as he should've?" Kubuyasu protectively put his arm around me. "They obviously made up. They even had se-" I kicked Toritsuka's shin under the table. He groaned and Saiki glared at him. Toristsuka mouthed a sorry to us both. I sat between Kusuo and Mera. There was a very awkward silence. "So, is someone going to explain what Toristsuka meant or-?" Kaido asked confusedly..

I coughed a little and drank some of (f/d). Chiyo patted his shoulder and whispered something. His face suddenly turned red. "HOLY COW-! Y-YOU TWO-?! OH MY GOD-!" "Holy shit. Why'd (y/n) tell them..?"  Saiki coughed his thoughts off and I silently chuckled.

"Did you really have to tell them, (n/n)?" 
Saiki telepathically said. "Why, no. But they insisted. So you're suffering this embarrassment with me."  I answered back. "Oh... By the way. Before we leave Okinawa... Can you meet me in the garden?"  He asked hesitantly. 'Huh? Why is he being all shy all of a sudden?'  I thought, Saiki clearly hearing my thoughts coughed. 

*Time skip* The Garden....

I went to the garden as Kusuo told me to. 'What is he doing?'  I was curious about what Saiki was doing. "Hey.. Ku?" He jumped from the sudden tap, even though he was a psychic that could read minds. "Hey..."  He fully turned to me. "What's all this? Where did you get the ballons from?" I bombarded him with questions until he shushed me. "Firstly, shush. Secondly... I wanted to say-"  He cut himself off by clearing his throat.

"You're a wonderful girl. The most wonderful one I met in fact. You changed me so drastically and every time you freaking smile it makes my heart flutter. I fell for you so hard that I didn't realize it till a few weeks ago. I don't wanna lose you (y/n). You're too important and special to me. So.. Let's break up-" "Wait what-" I cut him off. "-And let me be your boyfriend for real this time." He finished his sentence.

I felt tears pricking my eyes. "Don't scare me like that, Kusuo Saiki!" I wiped my glossy eyes and hugged him. "So, is that a yes?"  "Yes, yes! You fucking dummy! I'd love to be your girlfriend!" I heard him sigh in relief and pulled out from the hug. He dug through his pockets and showed me two rings. "(y/n) (l/n), I promise you from this day forward that I'll love you and cherish you till I marry you. I will wear this promise ring till then. Until these change into marriage rings."  "And Kusuo Saiki, I shall Love you and cherish you till we get married and never get tired of you. I promise you that. I love you." He hugged me again and kissed me passionately. "I love you so much, (y/n)."  "I love you too, Ku." I buried my face on the crook of his neck. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------To be continued... 

HEY HEY HEYYYY- SORRY... I'M REALLY SORRY. I POSTED THIS IN SCHOOL LOL UM THE PT. 3 WILL BE NEXT WEEK.. OR IN TWO WEEKS. I GET TO POST IN SCHOOL LOL- THAT'S ALL FOR NOW LOVE YOU, PEEPS!! I'LL POST THE A/NS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

-Hatsumeee <3