Chapter 17

HAHAHIII- I'm back with chapter 17 peeps! Was I updating? Yes.. did I finish two days before I posted it? Yes..! Did I post something related to the story? No... who's the dumb and cringy enough to make a lemon chapter? Me! And who's been procrastinating on posting this chapter? The one and only... MEE OFCCC!! And yes, this is a lemon chapter sooo... If you're one of my younger audience, please scroll to the next chapter or read it somewhere private like your room. I don't wanna get sued by your parents lolol- you won't miss any of the plot. So if you see the first author's note. There is where the lemon starts... you have been warned! Read at your own risk! This is cringeworthy-

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Legend:

"Words like this" - Normally talking

"Words like this "- Reads mind (Sometimes it can be like this: 'Words like this' )

'Words like this' - thinking

"Words like this" - talks telepathically

"Words like this" - Change of POV

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ ♥~♥~♥

(Saiki's Pov)

I sat by the sunbathing chairs while looking at (y/n) having fun in the water. 'I wish I could've said something..' I thought to myself. 'Tch, Kubuyasu is so annoying it makes my blood boil. Why does he always ruin the mood? He acts like he knows (y/n) better than me..' I tch'ed while looking at (y/n). She turned to me and glared. She glared at me for a few seconds and then she swam towards Kaido and the others who were playing Marco Polo. 'So she read my thoughts... Tch, what an idiot.' I said to myself. But to be honest I didn't really mean it. I was just jealous and angry. I brush off the negative feelings and sat there.

After a few hours at the beach, Mr. Matsuzaki said we could go sightseeing. The plan was simple, we go sightseeing and shopping with the person we paired up with and come back to the plaza to meet up and go back to the hotel. I paired up with (y/n). I didn't know what to say so we walked in silence.. I tried reading her thoughts but she completely blocked them... It was just static. "Why did he have to be such an... *static*." I sighed and we just walked there till a certain purple-haired boy decided to run over to us. "Aren't they dating? Why are they not talking to each other? I guess Saiki is an asshole." I read Kubuyasu's thoughts. I gritted my teeth, while he started talking to (y/n).

(Y/n's Pov)

"Hey, (y/n)..! Wanna watch an animal hybrid fight with me and Kaido?" I smiled at him and nodded. 'I need to take Saiki off my mind for once. I'm stressing out myself for no reason.' I thought to myself. Kubuyasu took my hand and pulled me away from Saiki. I blushed slightly from the touch. "Don't worry, (y/n). I'll take care of you if Saiki doesn't apologize and continues being an ass." I read his thoughts. I smiled to myself while we walked in the small building. When we saw what we payed for the 3 of us sighed in disappointment. I was kind of frustrated for this man putting a sign full of lies. "C'mon! We payed 15 dollars for this!" Kaido whined, and the man just shrugged. 'Okay, I've had enough.' I said to myself. I was about to snap at the man when I felt an arm over my shoulder. It was Kubuyasu. He mouthed me a 'it's okay, don't do anything stupid.' And I sighed in defeat. I pulled them out of the building.

"Too bad..! I was expecting something fun.. Tch stupid scammer." I said, while Kubuyasu and Kaido chuckled. "Hey, (y/n). Do you want some cotton candy to calm down a bit?" Kaido offered. I stayed silent for a while and looked down on my feet.

*flashback*

"Hey, (y/n). Let's get some cotton candy." Kusuo said while pulling me toward the stand. I giggled and we bought some cotton candy and popcorn. "Open your mouth, ahh." Saiki said while giving me some popcorn.