Chapter 13 but its short im sorry

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Legend:

"Words like this" - Normally talking

"Words like this "- Reads mind (Sometimes it can be like this: 'Words like this' )

'Words like this' - thinking

"Words like this" - talks telepathically

"Words like this" - Change of POV

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ ♥~♥~♥

(Y/n's Pov)

"Oh, I'm sorry I bumped into you. Let me help you up-" said a ash blond haired boy with a weird headband on his head. 'Huh? Why can't I read his mind?' I thought to myself while I took his hand. "Are you perhaps, Kusuo's girlfriend?" I look at him wide eyed. "Huh-? How did you-?" I asked him confused. "Oh, I'm his brother. Kusuke Saiki, nice to meet you..?" "(y/n) (l/n)." (AHH IM SORRY I DONT REMEMBER KUSUO's BROTHER NAME PLS COMMENT IT SO I CAN FIX ITTT!! Thankssss!!) He shook my hand and we waved each other good bye. I went back home after my "refreshing walk". My dad greeted me and I went to my room and change into my pajamas. I laid down and look blankly at my ceiling. I sighed and turned over. 'Damn what a day. Will this change any time soon? Will I just tell Saiki my true feelings for him? Will I tell him that I fell for him already?' A few tears fell from my (e/c) eyes. The water stained my pillow sheets and I was full on crying right now. My dad knocked on my door and I wiped away my tears. I knew he would see my tear stained face. "C-come in..." I sat up and pulled my knees to my chest now looking at my bed sheets. "What's wrong, my little pulp of sunshine?" I shook my head. "Tell me, I'm your dad. I promise I'll be here to listen." He said with a comforting yet stern tone. "It's Kusuo." He tilted his head confused. "Did you two argue?" "No, it's just I'm scared." "Scared? Of what?" "That I might end up hurting him or getting him in danger, because of auntie." My dad sighed. He knew that his sister was the main reason of my mood swings. "Is there anything else?" I nodded. "I think I'm starting to have feelings for Kusuo. I know he's the type of boy that-" "He clearly has feelings for you too. And about your aunt, don't worry about her I will deal with it." My dad patted my back. He kissed my forehead and I smiled. "Thanks, dad. Good night." He closed my door and I started falling asleep.

Next day...

I woke up with the smell of (f/f)... I stretched and did my morning routine. I put on my uniform and went downstairs. "Hey, (y/n). Next week, you and your class are going to Okinawa." Wait... Did dad just say OKINAWA?! I mean Kusuo said that they're famous for that iced coffee jelly. "Oh, cool. Did Kusuo's parents tell you?" He just hummed. "Make sure you don't do anything stupid there." He turned his head looking at me with the "you know what I mean" look. I blushed and scoffed. "Dad! I wouldn't do that!" "Do what?" I screamed. "What the hell?! When did you come here?!" "I just came. Are you alright?" I looked down. "Yeah, I'm doing okay. Why?" "Your eyes are red. Were you crying last night?" He cupped my face into his hands making me blush a little. He notice and smiled. "W-why are you smiling?" "Because you look beautiful." I blushed harder. "Ehem, before you get late. Go to school. Now." My dad said sternly, I giggled and teleported myself and Kusuo near the school building. We started walking inside while someone shouted my name. "Huh? Oh, hey Kubuyasu. What do you need?" "Uhm, well. I need some help with my homework and same goes with Kaido. Is it okay if we ask you to-" "Sure. I'd love to help." I smiled at him and he slightly blushed. "See you two at Kaido's house at 6 then..!" He ran off towards our classroom. I let go of Saiki's hand and walked towards the girls. "Hey, Kokomi, Mera and Chiyoooo!!!" They jumped at me and hugged me. "Oh my god!! We heard the news! You were kidnapped right?!" Chiyo exclaimed. "H-how.." "It's all over the news! They said it was some crazy scientist working for the government!" I sighed. 'Was this dad's doing?' "We're glad you're safe!" Mera nodded. "Do you have any snacks, (n/n)?" Mera looked at me with pleading eyes. I gave her some canalé's. (I'm watching your lie in April sorry-). She grabbed the bag and thanked me. "Sooo, are we going to go shopping later?! I need a new swim suit for the trip!" "Sorry, guys. I can't go. I have to help out Kubuyasu and the others with homework." I scratched my neck awkwardly. "Oh it's okay! We'll set it on another date!" They all agreed so I just nodded. "Let's go to class before we get late!" I said pulling them to class.

.......................

OMG HIII SORRY I DIDNT POST THIS YET. I was suppose to post this yesterday lolol sorry for the short chapter I'm going to post the next chapter soon because I have to finish up my work and finish watching your lie in April.. heheheheeh gomennnn pls vote, comment and follow!!!! Thank you so much for the reads!! I love how you guys comment and I'll do my best to update soon and make it as great as possible! Thanks again for the support!! 🥰🥰☺️🙏🙏🙏💓💓💓💞🌸

Love Hatsume