Chapter 5 (republished ig?)

HERE'S CHAPTER 5 PEEPS! ENJOY!!

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Legend:

"Words like this" - Normally talking

"Words like this "- Reads mind (Sometimes it can be like this: 'Words like this' )

'Words like this' - thinking

"Words like this" - talks telepathically

"Words like this" - Change of POV

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ ♥~♥~♥

Next day~ (y/n's Pov)

I woke up by the smell of a nice, delicious meal in the kitchen. I went downstairs to see my dad cooking eggs and bacon. "G'morning, dad. The food looks delicious." "Get ready for school first. Then you can start eating." I nodded my head and teleported to the bathroom and did my morning routine. 

After I finished I teleported once again. "What did I say about you using your powers at home?" "Yeah, yeah. No using powers if not an emergency. But dad, you use them to spy on me." "Well, that's different." He shrugs. I ate the food fast. "Ok, love you, dad! Need to go!" I kiss him on the cheeks and wave him goodbye.

  "Took you long enough." "Oh! Hi, Saiki! Did you wait long?" "Not really. So that was your dad. He looks nice." "How else would my mom fall in love with him?" He smiled while nodding. "Hey, (y/n)! Saiki!" I turn around and see a familiar purple-haired boy. Toritsuka. "Good grief, what a pain." I chuckled at Saiki's reaction. "Hello, Toritsuka," I said as I smiled at him. "H-Hi, (y/n)! You look really nice today! I forgot to tell you your guardian spirit-" "She doesn't have to know these things. Let's go." He took my hand and teleported us to an alleyway near the school.

"Hey, that was mean you know? Why'd you leave him there?" "I wanted to walk with you in peace. But that nuisance ended up ruining our walk." "Oh. So you didn't want to use your powers?" He shook his head no and I just nodded. 'So, he wanted to walk with me. He might be a little cold but he has a heart.' I smiled at him as we walked our way to class.

*Time skip* Classroom. (Teruhashi's Pov)

'I wonder where's Saiki-Kun? Is he with the new girl?! Is she really going to steal my precious Saiki away from me? Let's see if she'll do that.'

I was walking through the halls astounding every boy around me, hearing compliments everywhere. I turned to the corner and see a familiar pink-haired boy, Saiki! I ran up to him and realized he's walking with someone... 'Her?! Again?! They've gotten close from the past few days. Hmph, maybe he's just trying to make me jealous and he really loves me!'  I said to myself. 

(Y/N's Pov) 

'Hm? Oh, Teruhashi's on her way to us.'  I tugged to Saiki's shoulder. "Hm? Oh. Okay, let's go this way." "But-..! That's the way to the rooftop!"  "Do you think I don't know that? Just follow me ok?"  I sighed and decided to follow him. "Hey! (y/n)! Wait up! Where are you going with... Saiki-kun?" "I told you to walk faster. Good grief, what a pain. Now we have to deal with her."  Saiki told me telepathically. "Well, SO-rry. If you told me what we were going to do this wouldn't have happened." He sighed. "Oh! Am I disturbing something? It looks like you two can talk without talking at all! Which is really funny, since you guys just met a few days ago and you're not that close-" "Me and (y/n) have to talk about something in private. Please don't follow us or do anything in particular."  Saiki silently glared and pulled me towards our original destination. The rooftop.