A/N and Chapter 8

Holy- 4 DAYS- JDCISBDJSJSI I- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.2K READS I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT AND IM VERY GLAD THAT YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY- I AM DYING OUT HERE- IEDIHEHDEI- Back to the chapter then😊!!!
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Legend:

"Words like this" - Normally talking

"Words like this "- Reads mind (Sometimes it can be like this: 'Words like this' )

'Words like this' - thinking

"Words like this" - talks telepathically

"Words like this" - Change of POV

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ ♥~♥~♥

After class... (y/n's Pov)

After class we had lunch, so I went to the rooftop with my lunch. I felt someone trailing behind me, so I turned around. It was Teruhashi, she was smiling at me. "Oh, hi there Teruhashi-chan. Want to join me for lunch?" I asked her. She looked at and her eyes sparkled with joy. "That would be nice (y/n)! I'm glad we can still be friends after what I've been doing.." I just smiled back at her. "I'm glad too! Let's eat! Thank you for the food!" We both sat down on the bench and talked about school. 

*Time skip* In class... (Saiki's Pov)

'I wonder what (y/n) is doing? She's been writing things in her notebook for over 10 minutes now. The teacher isn't even writing anything on the board.'  I thought to myself. She turned at me smiling and started writing again. "Psst, (l/n). What are you doing??"  She wavered her hand as she signaled me to stop talking to her. 'What is she doing??? Her thoughts are static it means she doesn't want me to hear what she's thinking about. But what is she hiding???'  I heard a small giggle from her table as she looked at me again. "I don't want you to know what I'm thinking at the moment just wait till the end of the day ok? Now stop bothering me!"  She said turning back to her notebook and noting down things. 

*Another Time skip from your lazy-ass author :D* After class... (y/n's Pov)

I was standing by the school gate waiting for Kusuo to change his shoes. "Are you ready to go?" "AHH! What the hell, Kusuo!" He chuckled a little. "Sorry if I startled you. Can you tell me what you've been writing in class?"  "Some small plans for our "Dates"  You know the stuff I wanna do with you." He nodded. We started walking towards the convenience store we always go to. "Do you want anything, Kusuo?" "Coffee jelly would be nice. How about you?"  "I'll just get a box of it then." He nodded and took a box of coffee jelly from the shelf. "That will be 9,520 yen." I pulled out my wallet but Saiki stopped me. "I'll pay."  "But-.." "I'll pay. Don't worry about it."  "What a nice gentleman you are. Are you two a couple?" 

I blushed and nodded. Well, we were "a couple".  "Awe, that's nice. You two look great together. I can give you a couple's discount. So that's going to be 7,356 yen." 'Wait whut. Wow, that's pretty nice to be a fake couple.'  We paid and left the store. "So where are you headed, Kusuo? Because I have to go home." "I'll walk you home then. We're neighbors anyway."  I just agreed since it's pretty late and there are a lot of creeps at night. We got to my house and waved each other goodbye. "Wait, (l/n)?"  I hummed in response. "Come here for a sec. I need to give you something."  'Huh? What could it be?'  I thought to myself. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me on the lips. My eyes were wide, but then I gave in. The kiss went on for 2 minutes or so till we heard an 'Ehem'  in the background. "O-oh! Hi, dad! Didn't know you went out-" "I'll get going then. See you tomorrow."  He pecked my forehead and left. "So what was that about (y/n)? Kissing our neighbor's son in front of my porch?" "DAAD! T-THAT WAS NOTHINGG. CAN WE JUST GOO?" I whined at him as we went in the house. 

......................................................

OMG IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I JUST GOT OUT FROM EXAMS AND SCHOOL WORK- EHHM PLEZ FORGIVE ME THAT THIS WAS SHORT AND ALL GOMENNN I PROMISE TO UPDATE ONCE I FINISH WITH SCHOOL- Please vote, comment, and follow :D

                                                                                                                                        -Hatsume :D