uploading?in 2020?

now before I actually start the chapter I wanted to apologize for being away for a year, I really didn't intend to it's just....things happen don't they? life has a way of bring disaster and destruction upon you and you start writing about Peter Parker only to end up becoming like peter parker....long story short I'm funny now. and a little bit better at writing. I also make music but I'm not going to disclose any of that here. thank you all for reading...probably not anymore but uh...yay? thanks?

okay so what the rest of these one shots will be

1) mostly parley (some of you didn't enjoy me calling it parkner...I digress) hurt/comfort or accidental confessions....basically just a lot of parley, you can suggest stuff. 

2) angst. yes, I'm going to hurt Peter and not give comfort in some because you can't always get comfort in life, won't be anything to heavy, mostly death, maybe a brief ED mention but there will be TW for all of them.

3)hurt/comfort....probably a lot of these

4) found family. 

you guys can make suggestions BUT I probably will not write spidechelle because I don't know how to write straight relationships, also I have headcannons. (MJ is nblw or wlw). and I will never under any circumstances write starker or peter with any of the avengers. but yeah other then that everythings fine. 

let's continue with the one sots shall we?