Gay Panic

Summary: Tony invites Harley to meet Peter but he does not expect what happens and as he expects and decides to meddle. Post Endgame but like- Tony didn't die so.
_______
Peter practically ran into the tower panting and out of breath.

"Mr.Stark! I came as soon as I got your text what's wrong..." Peter trailed off as he noticed Tony standing and talking to another young boy.

"Pete! I didn't mean to worry you." Tony laughed "I just wanted to introduce you to someone! And how many times have I told you to stop calling me Mr. Stark, I'm not that old."

"I mean your what? Fifty?" The other boy said smirking and dear lord.
Mj had always said that southern accents aren't attractive and Peter had just taken her word for it because well...she's Mj, but this boy, when he spoke it made peter feel something deep in his stomach and he was not so sure how he felt about it.

"H-hi I'm Peter." Peter said stuttering mentally slapping himself for acting so dumb. It was just a guy.

Said guy turned around and peter retracted his statement. It was just a hot guy. A really really hot guy. A hot guy that rendered him speechless and practically glowed and- was saying something and peter should probably listen but he's to busy staring at hot guy.

"I'm Harley Keener." Hot guy says slowly and suddenly Peter feels himself falling for said guy and  crap this was not part of the plan and Tony is going to find out and ruin him.

"Yeah well Harley better put his stuff away, he's staying with me for a while." Tony said eyeing Peter curiously and Harley even closer.

See Tony know that Peter was never confident he would say he had maybe a 25% confidence around new people, and that was being generous. But around Harley he seemed to be functioning permanently around 3%. Harley on the other hand always acted at 100% confidence but around peter he was faltering. And staring. They were both staring at each other constantly and sWEET BISEXUAL JESUS! They both like each other. 'This is going to be a fun few months' Tony thought sarcastically. Following Harley to show him his room.

Peter was panicking. More then the usual panic though, Peter was gay panicking. So much so that he didn't notice when Tony entered the room.

"Well I think that wins the award for most awkward introduction ever!" Tony said staring at Peter. Peter blushed.

"It wasn't that awkward was it-"

"It was a goddamn train wreck." Tony said then smirked. "However it was very informational.." he raised his eyebrows. Peter looked confused and then the message was received.

"I don't know what you mean sir..." Peter said staring at his shoes because this was not happening.

"Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about" Tony smirked "Peters got a crush. Peters got a Crush" he sang dancing around him.

"I get it! I get it! Jeez," Peter sighed.

The next few months were torture. For Tony mostly. He kept setting up plans but they would always somehow go wrong. He set Peter up to your Harley around Midtown Tech. Peter and NED showed Harley around. Tony set them up to tour the city, the avengers were ended up being needed so Peter and Harley had to babysit Morgan that day. It was like no matter what he did, it kept failing. Pepper found it halarious.

"I think it's funny!" Pepper laughed as Tony watched the feed of them earlier "they are so oblivious!" Tony mumbled and Pepper laughed.  "Tony they don't need your plans! Everything they have is right in front of them."

Harley was panicking. They were on the roof. Not that he was afraid of heights but he was afraid of Peter. Not in the literal sense of course, but Peter was here. Next to him and he was well aware of every movement Peter made. He took a breath but before he could say something he wobbled. He almost fell but Peter caught him. Instead of litterally falling now Harley was falling deeper with this boy. It was driving him nuts.

"Hey are you dating anyone" Peter blurted out he blushed wondering why he would say such a thing.

"No." Harley answered casually.

"Ok." Peter said. And then he took a deep breath and laid his head on Harley's shoulder. They were both blushing and smiling and thank Thor because Tony was jumping up and down because he wouldn't have to deal with the awkwardness anymore. He was wrong

It was subtle things at first. Peter and Harley would talk to each other more then normal. And they would always sit closer to each other then necessary. But then it got worse and Nat noticed and then Bucky. And then the rest of the avengers until finally one day Clint asked when the wedding was.

"I really hope it's soon, I've been trying to set them up for two years." Tony said slamming his fork down and leaving the room. Pepper his her face in her hands trying to control herself. Peter and Harley laughed with everyone else. Their fingers laced under the table.