The one where Tony Finds out about the crushed building

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. But thx for sticking with me and still reading.
TW: uh I can't think of any, panic attacks, slight mention of PTSD
_____________________________________________

Peter Parker had  hid a lot of things. Fine he admitted it. He hides wounds, sleep schedules, what he eats, his mental health. None of wich are healthy, he knows that, but he doesn't want people worrying about him. He's fine. Really.

Or at least that's what he tells himself. But he's doing a pretty good job of hiding it from everyone.

The nightmares he has at Mays house are easy to make sure no one knows about. May has the night shift.

It's the nightmares at Tony's house are harder to hide. He doesn't wake up screaming, but he always ends up crying and has to force FRIDAY to not call Mr. Stark because "it's not that serious Fri." Some nights were harder then others.

This night in particular was one of those nights.

"Mr. Parker, may I recommend that you tell Boss about your nightmare" FRIDAY said for the fifth time as Jostled himself awake.

"It's not that serious Fri." Peter grumbled, blinking and shaking his head to try and forget the nightmare slipping away at the edge of his conscious.

"Then may I suggest a glass of water?" FRIDAY said her tone making it not seem like a question.

Peter gave in. Mostly because he was thirsty, besides it was 2 am. Who would be up anyway?

Tony Stark apparently would be up and in the kitchen at 2 am. He was in the kitchen reading a book not something Peter would have pegged him for buy, Peters life can never be predicted.

He moved slowly at first to not startle the man but after three steps he decided against it and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey Pete." Tony said not looking up from his book, "what brings you here?"

"Thirsty" was Peters's short response. His nightmare still left him on edge.

"Well watch out. Bruce did the dishes today. Don't want them to crush you."

It was a simple sentence really. And it shouldn't have been a problem for anyone. Except anyone wouldn't have been Peter. And at those words all air died in his throat.

Peter mumbled some lame excuse about not being thirsty anymore then stumbled back. He had to get back to his room where he could lie there and let the anxiety attack take its toll. Unfortunately he tripped and fell and he couldn't get back up because it was crushing him and he was going to die if he didn't get up.

"Pete? Pete look at me." A voice said wich he recognized as Tony's voice

But he couldn't look at Tony. Then he would be dead and he couldn't see that.

"Pete." Tony tried again

Peter was struggling he was losing grip on reality because suddenly he was back under the building and he couldn't tell if it was a dream or not bc he was being crushed.

"Peter"

How do you wake up from a nightmare? Pinching? Screaming? Dying usually works-

Something clicked by his face. It was by sheer shock that he opened his eyes.

The thing keeled clicking, breathing, Peter could hear the heartbeat.

He breathed, calmed down, then after he had calmed down he sat up.

"Hey mr.stark." He said softly

"Hey, kid. You ok?" Tony responded just as quiet.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired is all." Peter mumbled

"Good then mind telling me what the anxiety attack was about? Why were you mumbling about homecoming? Did something happen?"

Peter was quiet for a while. But then he told him. Everything. All the nightmares and crying, and anxiety.

Tony's heart broke

They talked for at least and hour but soon enough Peter fell asleep, no nightmares plaguing him.

Tony smiled and played with his hair before his too fell asleep.

On the couch with his son.

And if Pepper pots walked in on them that morning, took a picture and framed it. Who would know?