Spidermom

I'm putting tw into all my oneshots from now on umm yeah.  There's none in this tho. Except like Peter not eating and sleeping enough. Cool
_______________
Peter hadn't slept in a week, and he hadn't eaten in half that long. Which isn't good for a normal human, let alone him, a spider mutant. But he figured he was fine until FRIDAY popped into his room.

"Peter I have been notified by Karen you haven't been eating." FRIDAY said her monotone voice having the slightest edge of concern to it.

"I'm fine FRIDAY" Peter responded hoping that would be the end of the conversation.

"If you don't eat I will alert boss immediately" Friday replied

"FRIDAY" Peter mumbled quietly into his pillow. He was kinda trying to go to sleep.

"Alerting" FRIDAY responded quickly

"Wait no! I'm going I'm going!" Peter said getting up out of his bed at the tower and walking out the door.

He was just trying not to meet any of the avengers. Mr.Stark said he didn't want any of them to guess he was spider-man and Peter agreed. He wasn't expecting, however, Natasha Romanoff , AKA the Black Widow, AKA the most badass women alive (along with Pepper of course), to be in the kitchen, sipping hot chocolate (he could tell by the smell) and reading a book. Peter froze in his tracks.

Peter was standing there for a minute before FRIDAY said loudly "Alerting" which forced Peter to walk forward towards the kitchen hoping that Natasha wouldn't see him. Which was a terrible idea and he knew it and his chest really hurt so he should just go back to bed. And so he turned around to do so.

Tony Stark has gotten an alert from FRIDAY that something was wrong with his kid. He was in the lab cleaning up because he did have to sleep sometime, so he walked up the stairs to see Peter turning around and leaving.

"Hey Pete." Peter heard a voice call him. Oh no, only one person called him Pete and it wasn't May. He turned around slowly

"Hey Mr.Stark." He said quietly, at this point Natasha had turned to watch them.

"What's wrong kid? FRIDAY told me something was up? Also how many times have I told you not to call me Mr.Stark?" Tony said his eyes flitted concern {yes flitted is a word now} 

"It's nothing Tony, just some chest pains"  Peter replied.

"You know chest pains are a sigh of not eating." Natasha piped up from the counter Tony jumped.

"Jesus, you have to stop sneaking up on me!" Tony said then turned to Peter "when was the last time you ate?"

"Lunch. Today,  May gave me lunch money, I'm fine." Peter replied fast, too fast.

"Ok let me check your account." Tony said reaching for his STARK pad. 

"Well, you see, I ate some of Ned's lunch because F- I lost my lunch money." Peter said quickly.

Tony sighed "ok what did he get." He was looking at what Ned had gotten but he wanted to make sure.

"Pizza" Peter said confidently

"Wrong. Mac and Cheese." Tony said then stared at Peter "when was the last time you ate?" His voice became a bit more stern

"Yesterday lunch. Ned had Pizza that day so we shared." Peter responded.

Tony checked, Peters story checked out he just wanted to make sure Peter was ok.

"FRIDAY, fact check." Natasha beat him to it

"Incorrect." FRIDAY responded

"Ok Pete, now might be a good time to tell the truth." Tony said.

"Dad, it's only been 2 days-" Tony's eyebrow raised "3 days!" Natasha raised her eyebrow
"Four days." Peter finished.

"Four days!" Tony said exclaiming. "I'm making you something to eat right now kid."

"He hasn't slept in a week." FRIDAY supplies.

"Kid!" Tony almost screamed "you can't do that to yourself!"

Peter looked down ashamed "I'm sorry, I don't want you to worry about me, I'm not worth it."

"Bull shit. You are so worth it. You are a be an of fucking happiness and rainbows and shit. Don't say your not worth it. Now come here and eat this cereal right now young man." Tony said. Peter replied.

"So who stole your lunch money and bullies you. I'll kill them." Natasha said calmly. Tony and Peter both looked at her in shock.

"How do you know that?" Peter asked after he was finished getting over his initial shock.

"I'm a spy and if you managed to get Stark to soften up, I figured your good in my book." She said smiling.

"Good going Peter, you softened the Black Widow."