Unexpected Guest

The next day where Izuku is inside his room laying down on his bed thinking of what happened yesterday and he can't help but think of what Shigaraki Tomura said about joining his League, as he looks at the roof and sighs in tired expression thinking that the League Of Villain is targeting him now, until someone knocked at his door, as he stand up and open the door saw Mayumi in worry expression.

"Is something wrong?" asked Izuku as he looked at her with a confused face.

"Yeah, I mean no... it's just... you need to come" said Mayumi as she fidgeting her hands.

Izuku noticed her nervousness and nodded to come with her, Izuku followed Mayumi to see what was going on and surprisingly Izuku saw Ryuga sitting on the couch with hands crossed while his eyes closed showing a serious expression and opposite of him was Izuku's father Beelzebub who is just glaring at Ryuga in funny expression for sudden visit, this made Izuku bewildered of what's going on.

"What's.... going on here?" asked Izuku with a confused face as well as a worried tone.

"This guy came to our house and asked to meet you... I mean you are famous but not to the level that they have to visit your house!" said Beelzebub in an angry tone.

"I come here just to request the mission to your son to come with me nothing else" said Ryuga as he opened his eyes looking at Beelzebub with a serious expression.

 "Your request is denied!" said Beelzebub as he pouted.

"Well... let's hear him at least Father" said Izuku as he gave a nervous smile.

"Your son is even more reasonable than you" said Ryuga as he smirked.

"How can you say that?! do you know what happened to you yesterday? even the villains are targeting you and trying to make you join their team! I can't let you just go on a mission because someone asked you!" said Beelzebub as he looked at him with stern eyes.

"In that case, let me tell you that I was even there too which your son knows about it and I am sure that he told you that, right?" said Ryuga as he looked at Izuku with a serious expression.

"H-huh? o-oh yeah... I told him everything" said Izuku with a nervous expression.

"Although I am grateful for you helping my son but you see that he got assaulted by someone who is part of what they call themselves League of Villains or whatever their stupid name they call, and as a parent, I must protect my son and keep him safe for any problem that's going to happen to him, and I will be pleased if you understand what I am talking about" said Beelzebub as he crosses his hands.

"Interesting thing for the demon to show affection, even though you are one of ten general demon lord" said Ryuga as he smirked.

This made Beelzebub serious as he looked at Ryuga with a glare eye and Izuku started to feel worried that he might get into a fight with Ryuga.

"Oh... I am honored to hear from the guardian of the earth, the spirit of Summer L-Drago Destructor" said Beelzebub as he looked at him with a serious expression.

"Don't flatter me, I know you are trying to find the four guardians of the earth for them to join the demon lord army and use them to conquer the world" said Ryuga as he narrowed his eyes and smiled looking at Beelzebub.

"You are well knowledgeable, I am quite impressed for your clan to know a lot of things even though your clans were not supposed to contact with outside of your island" said Beelzebub.

"What can I say, traveling to a lot of places and you will learn many things, such as the heroes who defeated you and the demon lord who were part of our clans too" said Ryuga.