Chapter 16

***Dana's POV***

I woke up entangled in Youngmin's arms. I slowly slid away and walked down the stairs. I strolled into the kitchen and decided to start making breakfast. I took out bacon, eggs, cheese, bell peppers, strawberries, blueberries, and a banana. I cracked the eggs into a bowl and whisked them until they were mixed, adding a pinch of salt and pepper. I turned on the stove, placing a pan on the burner. I cut up the peppers quickly and poured half of the eggs into the pan. I sprinkled the peppers and cheese into the eggs and folded the egg in half. i pressed it closed for a minute before flipping it. When that omelette was finished I put it on a plate and started the next. I cut up the strawberries and bananas and added all the fruits in two small cups. I put them to the side and put the next omelette on a plate. I cooked 6 pieces of bacon and separate them evenly. As I was getting the drinks ready I felt Youngmin's arm snake around my waist and he kissed my cheek. I smiled and turned around in his arms, putting my arms around his neck.

"So you snuck out of bed to make breakfast" he whispered to me. I nodded.

"You're going to love it" i told him. He nodded.

"I bet" he said. He placed a sweet kiss on my lips and looked at the counter next to us. He grabbed a plate and a cup of orange juice and sat down at the dining table. I took mine and walked over to the table. As we both started eating I saw Blade from the corner of my eye. He was holding something in his mouth. My eyes averted to him, looking at what he was carrying. There was a kitten in his mouth.

"oh my.. Blade! Where did u get that?!" I asked and stood up quickly, taking the kitten out of his mouth. The little kittie softly purred as I pet it.

"it looks like Blade likes kittens" youngmin laughing. I chuckled and shrugged.

"i guess so... you're so pretty, where did u come from?" i asked the kitten. It was a beautiful cat with white fur and blue eyes, its small ears gently bent. Youngmin stood up and pet the cat. I picked up the phone and called Jeongmin. When he answered I spoke.

"hey. Remember when you said you wanted a cat?" i asked him.

"yeah. why"

"well come over now because i have a kitten and shes beautiful and if you dont hurry up im keeping her" i told him. I heard his yell of happiness.

"IM ON MY WAY" and the phone went dead. I put down the phone. The kitten wasn't wearing a collar or anything which means he probably didn't belong to anyone. Youngmin and I played with the kitten and soon later we heard our doorbell going crazy. I handed the kitten to youngmin and opened the door for Jeongmin. Without me even inviting him into the house, he pushed pass me screaming.

"WHERES THE KITTEN"

He walked into the kitchen where youngmin was and ran to youngmin.

"kitty kitty kitty!" he said as he took the kitten from youngmin. I walked back into the kitchen to join the boys where jeongmin had already laid himself on the ground and was kissing the cat.

"you act like a little boy" i commented. He puffed his cheeks up.

"Yah! so what? I am a little boy" he retorted. Laughing, i started to clean up the kitchen. Youngmin stopped me from continuing my task and took over, giving me a soft smile. I walked back over to jeongmin and sat down.

"How did you get her?" jeongmin asked. I shrugged.

"Blade carried her into the house and was taking care of her like he was her mother or something" i stated, chuckling. Jeongmin looked over at blade.

"Thank you!" he said. I shook my head and looked back at the kitten. The more I looked at it, the more it reminded me of youngmin. He's so soft, delicate, adorable, pure... Then I remembered what his favorite animal was.