Chapter 13

(A/N can you guys guess what's happening? Lmao I hope you liked the other chapter.ily
-Dana x.)

***Youngmin's POV***
I walked upstairs and into the bathroom. Dana was leaning over the sink, covering her face.

"What's up?" I asked her, putting and arm around her.

"You brought just enough condoms for everyday we were going to be in New Caledonia right?" She asked me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked. She sighed.

"We had sex every day on our honeymoon right?" She asked.

"Yes. Dana what's going on?" I asked. She looked up at me.

"How many condoms do we have left?" She asked. I sighed.

"None. Now..." she cut me off.

"Are you sure? Check." she told me. I walked over to the suitcase and searched in the pocket.

"We used every single..." and then I felt a wrapper.

'It's only a wrapper' I told myself. I took it out and held it up.

"One..." I finished.

"Oh no..." she covered her face. She fell on her knees to the ground.

"Dana. What's wrong?" I asked her. She looked up at me.

"Youngmin... I think I'm pregnant.." she told me quietly. My stomach twisted. Dana? Pregnant? Me being a father? Am I ready for that?

"... Are... are you sure?" I asked. she sighed.

"My period is late. I'm nauseas. There's a bump on my stomach. Youngmin, I'm pretty sure" she told me. I looked at her.

"Okay" I plainly stated.

"I just... I don't know..." she muttered. She started crying into her lap. I sighed. I started thinking. It really isn't that bad. We are going to be parents. She would be a wonderful mother. I might have another princess in the house. And the day that beautiful child is born will be the best day of my entire life. I stood up and walked over to Dana. I picked her up off the floor and embraced her in a tight hug. I pulled her away from me and looked her straight in the eye.

"Hey.. it's ok..We can do it.. I promise.. We are going to have a beautiful child and we'll make a beautiful family.. you'll be a fantastic mother.. hell, I'm going to be a dad! It's okay baby... we can do it.. I love you.." I told her. She smiled through her tears.

"Okay.." she whispered. I kissed her softly and wiped her tears away. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me.

"I love you" I heard her whisper. I kissed the top of her head.

"We should go back downstairs. Do you want to wait to tell the boys?" I asked her. She nodded and I agreed. We walked back downstairs to the boys and sat down with them entering their conversation about Chinese food.

***Dana's POV***
Pregnant. Me, a mother. Youngmin, a father. A little person running around the house. There's only one word for that. Terrifying. The only reason I busted out into tears was due to fear. Fear of what's going to happen to my career. Fear of what's going to happen during the pregnancy. Of course, Youngmin will be wonderful at being a father. But me? A mother?! I wasn't even listening to the boys as they were talking I was just thinking about what's going to happen.

"It's okay. Just don't think about it for now" Youngmin whispered in my ear. I smiled and nodded. But how can I not? There's a little person growing inside of me. I closed my eyes and cleared my mind of everything. I looked at all the boys, remember how much I missed them on our honeymoon. They were talking about Chinese food. Of course.

"I tell you. 88 Chinese uses dog meat. I hate that place" Hyunseong said. All of the boys laughed and I giggled. I hadn't noticed but I'm absolutely exhausted.

"Guys I'm going to take a nap don't be too loud" I told them and climbed onto the couch. I closed my eyes and drifted off.

I woke up about 2 hours later to the smell of food and the sound of hungry boys. I sat up and stretched looking over in the kitchen where the boys were all around what look like, what other than, Chinese food. What is with these boys? Youngmin walked into the living room and smiled at me.

"I was coming in to wake you up but it looks like you already are" he told me, sitting next to me on the couch. I linked arms with him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm scared" I whispered to him. He stroked my head.

"It'll all be okay." he told me. The boys all walked in with plates of food and Kwangmin brought me a plate.

"Thank you Kwangmin" I told him, taking the plate from him. I started eating and before I knew it the entire plate was gone and everyone else was still eating. I'm usually the last one.

"Dang Dana you must have been hungry" minwoo said. I nodded.

"I still am..." I added. They all looked at me with wide eyes and Youngmin took my plate.

"I'll get you more" he told me. I smiled and he stood up to put more food on my plate. The boys continued eating and Youngmin came back with another plate of food.

"Thank you" I said and took it from him. I ate that plate of food just as everyone else was finishing theirs.

"Dana..Whats wrong? Like you've eaten so much more than me and I can eat" Hyunseong asked. I shrugged.

"I was hungry.. You can't blame a girl for being hungry!" I told him. He shrugged and everyone went to put their plates in the sink. The doorbell rang and I stood up to answer it. It was Youngmin's parents with blade.

"Annyeong! How are you my daughter?" Youngmin's mother asked me, hugging me. I smiled.

"I'm great! how are you guys?" I asked them, taking blades leash from Youngmin's father.

"We've been good. We've been good. How was your honeymoon?" His mother asked. I smiled.

"It was amazing. It was so romantic" I told them. I brought them inside and sat them on the couch. Kwangmin walked out of the kitchen and spotted his parents.

"Oh. Umma, Appa, what are you guys doing here?" He asked. Youngmin walked in behind him and walked over to me, putting an arm around me.

"We're just wondering how our son and his wife are doing" his father said. Kwangmin nodded.

"We're great" Youngmin told his father. I let my head rest on his shoulder.

"You two are so cute" his mother complimented. I smiled.

"We have to leave. We have a business trip today." his father said. Youngmin nodded. Kwangmin, Youngmin, and I all hugged his parents and they left the house.

"Okay boys! I think it's time you guys go home. I need some alone time with my husband... Kwangmin you can stay" I yelled. They groaned but left, saying goodbye and blowing kisses. I laughed at them.

"Kwangmin.. We have to tell you something" I told him. I looked up at youngmin and nodded.

"Okay.. How do I put this.. Kwangmin, you're going to be an uncle" Youngmin told him. He just stood there for a moment and then it looked like the news finally hit him. He jumped.

"Wait. Dana's Pregnant?!?!" He yelled. I nodded. He hugged me and then hugged his brother.

"But Kwangmin. You're the only person that knows. Don't tell anyone" I warned him. He nodded.

"My lips are sealed" he said. I smiled.

"Good. Now if you don't mind I think it's time to go to sleep. Kwangmin, do whatever just don't make a mess" I told him. Youngmin and I walked up the stairs and into the bedroom. I changed out of my plane clothes into more comfortable ones and laid down. Youngmin followed behind me and we soon fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.