Chapter 8

(A/N I'm going to be skipping to the wedding so I hope you guys enjoy)

*Dana's POV*

I stood in the middle of my room, staring at my reflection in the mirror. I was fully dressed and my face was make upped. My hair was in a beautiful curly bun, thanks to Asya. I picked up my veil and placed it on my head. I really looked like a bride. But I had a weird feeling. A feeling that the day I have been planning for months and dreaming about for years wouldn't be what I always thought it would be. I looked at my phone and marveled at the picture on my lock screen. It was a picture of Youngmin and I when we went to the park when we first started dating. I smiled to myself and I felt a warm hand touch my back. I looked down at Asya.

"What's wrong?" she asked me. I shrugged. I held my phone to my heart.

"I feel like today isn't the going to be what I dreamed it would be. I feel like something, something is going to go wrong" I told her. I saw her give me a small smile. She patted my back.

"It's your dad's instincts kicking in, isn't it? He might be speaking to you. Try not to think about it until it actually happens" she told me. I nodded and handed her my phone.

"Take lots of pictures?" I smiled at her. She nodded. I hugged her and looked around. There was a knock at the door and someone barged in. I know something bad is going to happen when I feel it. Hyun Hee.

"Sooooooo you're getting married huh? I guess you finally got him to agree to staying with your baggy ass" she insulted me. I walked over to her. I towered over her due to my heels.

"I swear if you ruin my wedding, this will be the end of you" I threatened her. She laughed and pushed my shoulder.

"You think you'll hurt me? Ha!" she laughed. I grabbed her shirt in between both my hands and lifted her. Have I gotten stronger?

"I know I'll hurt you. Just like the last time. And trust me bitch, You don't mess with a girl on her wedding day" I narrowed my eyes at her. I let go and walked towards the bathroom. I heard her huff and the door slammed.

"What was all that about?" Asya asked me.

"Remember that girl that I ranted about when Youngmin started dating a girl. That's her. She's a total slut" I explained to Asya. She nodded. I took my toothbrush in my hand and started brushing my teeth. When I was done I looked at Asya who was giving me a strange look.

"I brush my teeth before any event. Like concerts, parties, weddings" I told her. We walked out of the bathroom and I flipped the veil over my face. Asya walked out with me and I saw the rest of my bridesmaids. I walked up to Youngmins father who would be walking me down the isle.

"You look beautiful" he told me. I thank him and he held his arm out. I linked arms with him and the doors opened in front of us. The music started and we slowly made our way down. I looked at Youngmin who was giving me the biggest grin in the world. My heart fluttered and I forgot about all my weird feelings. When I got up to the podium, I looked at Youngmin. He lifted my veil over my head. We looked towards the officiant and I looked down at my bouquet.

Marigolds in my bouquet to keep our true love

I thought to myself. I smiled at the thought.

"Before we start the ceremony, anyone who opposes this marriage, please speak now or forever hold your piece" the officiant looked around the room.

"I guess that's my que to speak" Hyun hee's voice said from behind me. Youngmin and I both turned around. I stood there staring at her. I looked over at Youngmin who looked angry.