Chapter 20

***Youngmin's POV***

I laid there in my hotel room, staring at the ceiling. I couldn't fall asleep. I looked over at Kwangmin in the next bed who was already fast asleep, wishing I could be in that state right now. We have to be out of the hotel by 7:30 am tomorrow. I wanted to just call Dana back and stay on facetime with her the entire night so I would be able to hear her light breaths as she slept which in turn would put me to sleep. But I decided against it, knowing my heart would break when we finally ended the video call. I rolled over and looked out the window of our room. I could see all of the city lights and cars buzzing their way through the roads.

It sort of reminded me of home. When you stood on the balcony of our bedroom and looked out, you would see the lights of the small shops that were still open for those who were out late drinking or you would see the train rushing its way to the next station. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, thinking of home.

"Hyung. Wake up. We've got an interview in a couple hours" Kwangmin shook me. I rubbed my eyes and instantly grabbed my phone. Quickly, I went to the messaging app and texted Dana.

Youngmin - Good morning beautiful. Relax today. We have an interview later. Will let you know how it goes <3 I love you

I put my phone down and stood up. I turned on the tv and started getting dressed. The forecast is said to be cool today so I was wearing the correct clothes. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. I fixed the little pieces of hair I know Dana would be fixing for me if she were here. Kwangmin started rushing me out the door and our busy day began.

***Dana's POV***

My phone buzzed right next to me on the table. I groaned and reached over, unplugging it from the charger. Unread message from Youngmin. I opened it.

Youngmin - Good morning beautiful. Relax today. We have an interview later. Will let you know how it goes <3 I love you

I laughed to myself.

"That boy.. It is 6:45 in the morning and he is texting me" I said to myself. I locked my phone and lightly tossed it next to me where Youngmin would be sleeping. Blade jumped onto the bed and snaked under my arm. I fell asleep without another thought.

A couple hours later I woke up again. 9:30 read the clock. I gave Blade's belly a rub and got up from the bed. I walked into the bathroom, feeling nauseas and bent over the sink. I threw up and then brushed my teeth. The nausea is starting to go away as I get further into my pregnancy so that's a pro for me. I walked out and put on a tank top and some shorts and looked at myself in the mirror. I really wasn't showing as much as we were thinking before but there was a bump. Not big enough to be too noticeable. I made my way down the stairs where I saw a note on the coffee table.

Thank you so much for all of your help. I don't know what I would do without you. If you need anything don't be afraid to give me a call. And whenever you're ready to dye your hair, let me know ;)  - Delilah

I smiled. I put the note back down and went into the kitchen. I took out a huge container of watermelon and walked to the couch. As I ate I texted Youngmin.

Dana - Hey. I'm finally awake. Have fun today! Don't do anything stupid/dangerous. And lmk about all the funny things that happen today. I love you.

I locked my phone and placed it next to me, popping another piece of watermelon into my mouth. I turned on the tv and watched reruns of city hunter. My phone buzzed next to me.

Youngmin - We just finished the interview. Suuuuper boring. What are you doing rn?

Dana - I'm watching tv and eating watermelon. Hbu?