Chapter 9

(A/N how did you guys like the wedding? Was it good? Was it terrible? Thanks for reading my story. Comment and vote you guys!

ALSO I HAVE MADE A BOYFRIEND ACCOUNT ON TWITTER SOOOO if you have a twitter and you wanna follow me I'd love you forever :))))) the username is dnttouchmybf and I really haven't done anything on it yet soooo yeah :))))) Love Love Love x. )

*Youngmin's POV*

"Shit.." I whispered to myself, careful not to wake Dana. My head was pounding and I had this terrible feeling in my stomach. I slowly got up and walked into the bathroom. I took out the pill bottle and put 2 of the small pills in my hand. Before I could take the pain relievers I felt something in my throat. I knelt in front of the toilet and let out all of the alcohol and food from last night. I coughed a couple times and I threw my head back.

"Mm.. Youngmin?" I heard Dana say. I was about to answer her when another round of vomit came up. I heard Dana rush out of the bed and over to me. She knelt next to me and patted my back.

"Are you okay?" she asked me. I nodded. She stood up and filled a cup with water and handed it to me.

"Rinse" she told me. I obeyed what she said and flushed the toilet. I put down the lid and sat on it. I threw my head back again and covered my eyes.

"Light... hurts..." I mumbled. She giggled.

"It sounds like you're not used to getting hungover" she commented. She handed me the pills I took out and got some for herself. She walked in front of me and grabbed my face.

"You're hot" she told me. I smirked.

"I know" I joked with her. She laughed and shook her head.

"That's not what I meant. You're body temperature is hot. I think you have a fever" she told me. I sighed and put my hands on her hips.

"I'll be fine. Lets go check on the rest of our friends" I said and stood up. We walked downstairs together to everyone laying on the floor and groaning. Dana laughed at everyone.

"You guys are so dramatic. Jeez" she said. She put the pill bottle on the ground, in the middle of them. We watched as they all fought to get to the medicine. Dana walked into the kitchen and came back out holding a tray full of glasses of water. She set it on the ground.

"Blade! Come out boy! Where are you?" she started calling. She made kissy noises and clapped until the dog walked over to her. She stuck him in his cage with a bowl of food and bowl of water. He quietly sat down and ate.

"You guys look terrible" she commented. Rachelle groaned.

"We don't have your dad's awesome drink skills okay" Asya said. Dana walked over to the couch and sat down, motioning for me to sit next to her. I sat down and she laid her head on my chest.

"I'm still tired" she yawned. I played with her hair.

"Then sleep. I'll be right here" I told her. She nodded and closed her eyes. I looked at our friends who were laying around, also trying to get rid of their hangovers. I decided to would close my eyes and sleep for a bit longer.

*Dana's POV*

I woke up the second time laying on top of youngmin. I smiled because I noticed Youngmins hair has gotten longer. Long enough for his bangs to cover his eyes as he sleeps. Asya and rachelle were both texting and the rest of the boys were playing Kai-bai-bo. I stood up from the couch and felt a hand tug me back down.

"Where do you think you're going?" Youngmin asked me in his sleepy voice. I giggled as he pulled me into his body.

"I'm hungry. I want food" I told him. He looked down at me.