Chapter 21

***Dana's POV***

"What are you doing?? Come back to bed!!" Wait. What? I stopped brushing my hair.

"Dana, wait.." was all I heard before I ended the call. I covered my mouth. What the fuck? I walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed. I took in a couple deep breaths. He's literally been gone a day. One. Day. I stared blankly at the wall in front of me. I felt an ache in my heart. My phone started vibrating next to me but I couldn't look at it right now. I turned it off and put it on my bedside table.

Trying to comprehend what was happening, I walked downstairs. I went to the fridge and looked at everything in the fridge. Nothing was appetizing. I closed the fridge and turned off all the lights in the house. I walked back up to the bedroom and laid in bed. My eyes started to tear up as I imagined what happened when I wasn't there. I shook the thought out of my head.

There's no way he would do that to me...But how can he explain the girl telling him to come back to bed...

I breathed deep a couple more times before falling asleep. I woke up the next morning but laid in my bed. Thoughts of what I had heard last night re-flooded my head and I sighed. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. The first thing I noticed were that my eyes were puffy. I don't remember the last time they were this swollen. I walked downstairs and grabbed two cold spoons and pressed them to my eyes. After a couple seconds the spoons were no longer cold so I pressed a couple of ice cubes to my eyelids. I let them melt and then went back upstairs. The swelling had gone down a bit but it was still bad. I grabbed my phone, ready to face the text messages I received. My phone buzzed repeatedly and I didn't unlock my phone until it stopped. I looked and every text was from Youngmin.

Maybe he really didnt do it? Maybe I'm being over dramatic...

I took a breath and tapped Youngmin's contact and pressed the call button.

"Dana... Oh my god please I'm so sorry let me explain everything" He said to me. I didn't reply which I'm guessing he took as his cue to speak.

"Since we don't have Delilah with us as our makeup artist and stylist we had to hire someone new for the tour. Her name is Jina. Last night we all came back to the hotel after the concert and I'm guessing Jina went down to the bar for a couple of drinks and got drunk. I was in the room by myself because Kwangmin was with Hyeonsong in his room. She knocked on my door and I answered and she was already drunk. I told her goodnight and she asked me how a girl so little and helpless like her was supposed to protect herself and then she pushed herself into my room. I told her she needed to go to her own room and the door would lock and she sat on my bed. I went to go escort her out of my room and she pulled me onto the bed and fell asleep. Then I pushed her off and you called and you know the rest. Dana I know it sounded wrong. I would never do that to you. I hope you trust me. Please do." He finished. I sighed. It was a sigh of relief. I slightly smiled to myself.

"Okay. I trust you." I simply stated.

"Are you sure? You don't sound sure." He told me.

"Do you want me to change my mind??" I asked. A smile played on my lips.

"No no no no no" I giggled. Of course I believed him. I'm just not used to not being around him and there being girls close to him. I was being dramatic.

"Hey Youngmin.. I'm sorry.." I told him.

"For what?"

"Assuming things too quickly.. I was being over dramatic and I should have trusted you and listened to you. I'm just not used to there being other girls around you. And myself not being around you. I'm a jealous mess."