Chapter 4

(A/N yo guys. sup. how you be. keep on reading bc ily. why is I writing like dis. inappropriate. Anyways ily guys and I hope you keep reading.)

*Dana's POV*

Coffee. Toast. Pancakes. I opened my eyes. I felt the bed next to me and Youngmin was missing. I smiled.

"BREAKFAST" I yelled. I hopped out of bed and ran downstairs. Youngmin must have heard me because he was waiting with his arms open for me. I ran into his arms and he swung me around. He put me down and kissed me.

"Good morning" he whispered. I smiled.

"Good morning" I replied. He walked me into the kitchen where he gave me a plate of food. I went to sit down with the rest of the boys at the table. Kwangmin smiled at me.

"I slept peacefully" he said. I laughed and shook my head.

"You're welcome" I said to him. Youngmin came and sat next to me placing a cup of coffee on the table next to me.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked. Everyone shrugged.

"What do you want to do babe" Youngmin asked me. I looked at him.

"What I want to do, we all can't do. So you should pick" I said to him.

"Oooooo I know what you're thinking" Hyeonsong wiggled his eyebrows.

"Well then someone else has to pick because what I want to do is what you want to do" Youngmin said and put an arm around my shoulders. I blushed. I looked down at my hand.

"When are we going to have our wedding?" I asked youngmin. He smiled at me.

"I was thinking on a December night" he told me. I threw my arms around his neck.

"YOURE SO PERFECT" I yelled. He chuckled. I took out my phone and made a note.

"Hopefully it snows..." I whispered. He kissed my cheek.

"Wait, why would you want it to snow? It would be so cold" Minwoo asked. I smiled at him.

"Snow on your wedding day is a sign of fertility and prosperity" I told him. He nodded.

"Wear gold earings. Buy gold earrings and wear them" donghyun pointed at me. I nodded. I looked up at youngmin.

"We don't have long. It's already July" I told him. He nodded.

"Then how about we start planning today. We can go out separately and get everything we need for ourselves" he commented. I nodded. I ran upstairs and changed into a dress. I walked back down.

"Ok. We will all split up into two groups. Lets see.... Kwangmin, Hyeonsong, Minwoo, you're with me. Jeongmin, Donghyun, you go with Youngmin" I said. We all split up into our groups and left the house.

"First thing first." I turned around and walked backwards, looking at the boys. I smiled.

"Wedding dress" I stated. They all sarcastically cheered. We laughed and walked into the first dress shop we saw. I walked around, looking at all of the beautiful dresses. I walked up to a beautiful strapless, white wedding dress. It had a teal outline for the top of the bust. In the back, a teal V started a couple inches below the waist down to the bottom. In between the V was a mesh type material and it was covered in stunning sequin patterns. I almost drooled over it. I took out my phone and texted Youngmin.

Dana - Theme colors for the wedding: teal, white, and black

Youngmin - Brilliant :)

I put my phone away and a sweet lady walked up to me.