Chapter 7

*Dana's POV*

"Youngmin. Wake up we need to go" I shook him. He opened his eyes and groaned. He pulled me down to him and kissed my forehead.

"5 minutes" he said. I giggled and shook my head.

"Noooo. We have to be there soon. Come on get up. I'll drive" I stood up and pulled him by his arm. He stood up and we walked down to the car. I got into the drivers seat and drove to the studio. I woke Youngmin up when we arrived and we walked hand in hand to our dressing room.

"Hey guys" I greet the boys. I sat in my seat which was next to Jeongmins and Youngmins. Delilah walked over to me.

"We are going to die your hair. And since Youngmin is your fiancé we are going to match you guys." she told me. I nodded.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"We are going to die your hair the same colors" she said. My eyes went wide.

"What color?"

"You'll see" she smirked at me. I looked over at Youngmin and he was smiling at me. Delilah started working on me. She put a secret color on one strand of my hair and put it in aluminum foil. I waited for more but she just put everything away.

"That's it?" I asked. She nodded.

"That's it" she repeated. I shrugged.

"How is my makeup going to look? What am I going to wear?" I asked.

"Well, let's just stay you are going to be different. Way different. But so is everyone else so don't stress. But I will start on your makeup" she said. And she started. I kept an eye on myself in the mirror the entire time and when she was done I smiled. I marveled at myself. I've never seen myself look like this. I had heavy eyeliner on my top and bottom eyelids. I had a black smoky eye. I looked over at Youngmin who was looking at a magazine.

"Hey! Lover boy! Take a look at your girl!" Delilah got his attention. He snapped his head over to me and a huge grin crossed his face. He walked over to me.

"You look great. You look so..." He said but was cut off by Delilah.

"Hot?" she smirked.

"That too. But you look so different" he finished. I smiled.

"It's time for you to see your new hair. Come with me" Delilah said and I walked with her over to a sink. I placed my hair in it and he washed all of the dye out and walked me back to my seat but didn't let me face the mirror. She dried my hair and cut my layers. She parted my hair and smiled. She turned me around in my hair and I gasped when I saw my hair. I had one white stripe in my hair and I looked over at Youngmin who did as well.

"They made Kwangmin have the same hair as us because he's my twin but it's on the other side" Youngmin pointed at his brother. I clapped.

"I look awesome" I complimented myself. Delilah smirked and stood me up. She walked into the closet and took out a badass white costume.

"Put it on" she told me and handed me the costume. I raised and eyebrow.

"Right here? right now?" i asked.

"You're wearing a bra and underwear right?" I nodded.

"Then you should be fine" she laughed. Youngmin dragged me to the closet.

"Uh no. Nobody gets to see that but me see you in a minute" he said and closed the door behind us. I laughed.

"Thank you" I said. I handed him my costume to hold as I undressed. I took the clothes off the hanger and changed. We walked out and I looked at myself in the mirror.