Chapter 3

*Dana's POV*

The doorbell rang and I knew who it was as soon as it did. I stood up and walked to the door. I opened and there stood 6 of my old friends. Kyoya stepped up and hugged me. He kissed my cheek.

"Long time, no see" he said. I nodded.

"HA-RUHI!!" tamaki yelled. I laughed.

"How have you guys been?" I asked them.

"We've been great!" Hunny said. I smiled.

"Good. It's time to introduce you guys to my fiancé and the rest of the boys" I said to them. Kyoya raised and eyebrow.

"Fiancé?" Kyoya asked. I half smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. I'm sorry" I said to him. He sighed and smiled at me.

"Congrats" he said.

'What a charming smile' I thought to myself. I got into my old place where I used to stand with them. We all walked into the living room.

"We are the Ouran high school Host club. Pleased to meet you" we said in sync. We did our signature move along with our smile.

"Wow.." the boys all said. I sat next to Youngmin on the couch. He put an arm around me. Kyoya looked away and then looked back at me.

"You guys can sit" I told them. They all sat down and I looked at my boys.

"This is the host club. They will be helping me get nick" I told them. Tamaki's eyes got wide.

"Nick?! What did he do?!" he asked. I frowned.

"He poisoned my mom" I told them. They all gasped.

"That's why you called me... Anything for you Dana" Kyoya said. I smiled.

"Thank you. I need your people to track down this phone number and get him. Arrest him. Put him in jail" I told Kyoya. He smiled and nodded. He took out his phone and walked away.

"Mori-Sempai, Hunny-Sempai. I might need you guys to teach me a couple moves in case I find him myself." they both smiled and nodded.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, teach me some new insults" I asked them. They put their thumbs up.

"How about me Haruhi? What do you want me to do?" Tamaki asked me.

"Haruhi?" youngmin asked. I looked at him.

"I acted as a guy to be in the host club. I couldn't be in the club if I was a girl. my name was Haruhi" I explained. he nodded.

"Tamaki-Sempai, you just sit there and be cute" I told him. He nodded. I looked all around my house. The boys from boyfriend seemed to be getting along well with the boys in the host club.

"Dana. They found where he is. They are going to arrest him" Kyoya told me. I nodded.

"Good." I said.

"YO GUYS ITS ALL GOOD WE DONT NEED TO DO THIS ANYMORE. but we all can still hang out" I said. Everyone cheered.

"Kyoya, get one of them to punch him 5 times in the face please. Each time for how many times he was terrible to me" I asked. He laughed.

"Ah, Dana. You never changed" he said. I shook my head. I looked at Youngmin. He kissed my forehead.

"I feel like I'm in a movie" he said. I nodded.

"Yeah. A little" I replied. He held my hand and everyone sat on the ground in front of us. My mind flashed back to seeing my mothers body for the last time. I shivered and cuddled into Youngmins body. He rubbed my arm.