Chapter 12

***Dana's POV***
(3 weeks later)
Our entire honeymoon has been amazing. We've done so much sightseeing, shopping, and fun time in our room. Today is the last day of our honeymoon. We've decided to take this day to play in the water that's right under our room. I looked over at youngmin who was already changed into his bathing suit and waiting for me. I changed into my favorite teal bikini and looked in the mirror. It seemed I gained a little bit of weight, enough to grow a minuscule bump on my belly, one that youngmin probably wouldn't notice. I grabbed my towel and youngmin put an arm around me. We walked off our balcony into the water which was cold as heck.

"The water is freezing!" I complained. Youngmin laughed as he stepped in. He swam close to me.

"You're not kidding" he told me. He swam even closer to me and wrapped his arms around me, my back pressing into him. I turned around and threw my arms around his neck. His hands rested on my hips.

"You're so beautiful" he told me. I smiled. I kissed him.

"I love you so much" I told him. He tapped my nose with his finger.

"I love you too" he told me. We swam around for a while. We would chase each other in the water and play games. We acted like little kids. After about 4 hours of swimming and messing around we decided to go back into the room. Youngmin dug through his suitcase and pulled out a dress.

"I finally get to give you this" he said. He held it up. It was strapless, short, and white. I liked it alot. I took it from him and went into the bathroom. I changed into the dress but lifted it to show my stomach. I honestly don't remember eating that much and everything I ate was somewhat healthy. I brushed off the thought of my belly and pulled my dress down. I walked out of the room and saw youngmin dressed in a nice blue button up and dress pants. He held out a pair of beautiful white shoes to me and I took them, sliding them onto my feet. We walked out of the room.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. He smiled down at me.

"You'll see" he told me. We walked towards the beach. The sun was setting over the water. It was the most breathtaking thing I had ever seen. Before I knew it youngmin had walked me to a table in the middle of the beach, and it was filled with the most delicious looking food. He sat me in my seat and took his seat across from me. I smiled at my love sitting across from me.

"Did you do this?" I asked him. He nodded.

"With the help of them..." he pointed to his right. I looked over to see none other than Asya and Rachelle. I screamed and they ran to me hugging me.

"He asked us for help. So we helped" Asya told me. I smiled.

"Thank you" I thanked them. They nodded and then rachelle looked at youngmin.

"We'll let you guys have a nice dinner. See you in a couple months!" They said. They walked away.

"You're amazing. I can't believe this" I told youngmin. He smiled and lit the candles on the table due to the sun being completely set. I watched one of the candles and suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I closed my eyes for a minute and waited until it passed. I opened my eyes and Youngmin was standing.

"Are you okay?" He told me. I nodded and he sat down.

"That's not the only thing they helped me set up..." he said to me. I looked at him confused. He pointed up into the sky.

"Look there" he told me. I heard him snap and I saw a burst of light. And then another. And then another. Fireworks. I watched the beautiful lights as they set off in the sky and the last firework spelled out 'I love you'. I covered my mouth. I stood up and ran to hug youngmin. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Okay. Now eat" he told me. I sat back down in my seat and started eating. After about half an hour I was stuffed and laughing. Youngmin told me funny stories about Kwangmin when he was little. When we were done, we stood up and he grabbed my hand and walked us back to our room.

"You're the bestest husband anyone could have" I told him. He smiled and leaned down and kissed me.

"I love you" he told me. I giggled.

"I love you too. Now we should go to sleep because we have an early plane to catch" I told him. He nodded and we both undressed and got into our pajamas. We made sure everything was packed and went to sleep.

***Youngmin's POV***
We woke up early the next morning so we wouldn't be late. Dana walked into the bathroom to freshen herself up before we left. I heard a noise as if she was throwing up and ran to the bathroom.

"Dana?!" I called. I looked at her, sitting on the ground.

"I'm nauseas" she told me. I walked over and picked her up off the floor.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She nodded and rinsed out her mouth. We left the hotel and got to the airport. We boarded our plane and as soon as we sat down Dana fell asleep. I let her use my shoulder as a pillow. After a couple hours of flight we landed and I woke Dana. We got off the plane and the rest of the boys were waiting for us.

"HI GUYS" Kwangmin yelled. Dana laughed under my arm.

"Dana are you okay? You're a little pale" Hyunseong asked her. She nodded and we all went back to our house. Dana excused herself to the bathroom and I stayed in the living room talking to the boys.

And then Dana yelled my name..