Chapter 18

***Youngmin's POV***

Dana kissed me. She laid with me, her head on my chest. I played with her hair. And then I woke up. The announcement came on that we would be landing in 20 minutes and to make sure we didn't leave anything behind. I slipped my headphones off and looked around. Remembering Dana isn't with us, a depression overcame me and hit me like a rock. I looked at my brother sitting next to me. He fiddled with his phone, not really using it, just playing with it. He was keeping his fingers busy. Looking to my left I saw Jeongmin and Minwoo, both with glum faces, not really moving, just staring off into space. By there not being any sound, I assumed everyone was thinking the same thing.

We Miss Dana

It's only been about 2-3 hours and we aren't the same without her. Soon I felt a familiar drop in my stomach and started to pack everything back into my carry on. In no time at all we were on the ground and all of us were standing. We all filed out of the plane and were soon greeted by paparazzi and fans. I looked into the crowd of fans seeing 'We Love You' and multiple 'Yana' signs. I looked ahead and followed our line out to our limo. All of the boys and I piled into the limo and sat in silence. Kwangmin sighed.

"I MISS DANA" he let out with his breath. I patted his shoulder.

"Trust me. Me too" I told him. Everyone else sighed and we waited until we arrived at the hotel. Today was just a rest day today and we would have a concert tomorrow. We all got situated into rooms, me being roomed with Kwangmin since Dana wasn't here. Before anyone could, I went up to my room, threw my stuff into the corner, crawled into the bed, and fell asleep. I wasn't going to deal with pain today.

***Dana's POV***

It's been three hours and forty five minutes since I let Youngmin go to Taiwan. I sat on the couch next to Delilah and sighed. She looked over at me and threw me a smile.

"Hey. Cheer up. Time will fly and before you know it he'll be home." she told me. Tilting my head to look at her, I blew up my cheeks, a habit I have when I get upset. A chuckle escaped her lips and the phone that was on her lap buzzed. She shook her head and sighed.

"Will you be okay by yourself? I have to go deal with something at home" she asked me, standing up and walking towards the door. I didn't bother to stand up and nodded. She waved at me from the door.

"Cheer up! Eat something!" she told me and walked out the door. I took out my phone and started browsing the news.

'Youngmin leaves without Dana!' 'Dana in tears as Youngmin leaves her' 'Early split of newly married couple Youngmin and Dana' 'Dana is pregnant???' 'Dana pregnant. Youngmin leaves. Was there an affair?!' 'Dana pregnant with another man's child! Youngmin leaves her!'

Irritated by the obviously wrong news I stood up and threw my phone against the wall, the phone bouncing off and landing lightly on the couch below it.

"What the fuck are they thinking?!" I yelled to myself. I left my phone on the couch and ran upstairs. Blade was laying on the bed and I sat next to him and pet his back.

"At least I have two good things with me right now" I told him as I finished petting him and pat his head. I got into bed and blade crawled up to me on his belly. I laughed and threw an arm over him. Though it was only 10:52 am I was tired and fell asleep.

I woke up about 4 hours later. I could smell the remains of Youngmin's cologne in the room and my heart ached. I wonder how he's doing. Remembering I threw my phone at a wall I walked downstairs and retrieved it. Still okay. I unlocked it and clicked Youngmin's contact.

Dana - hey baby

I locked my phone and stood up, walking into the kitchen. As I rummaged through the fridge my phone buzzed in my back pocket. Unlocking it, I read Youngmin's message.